Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
KSP Wheel Spacers little review:

Ordered off amazon for $120CAD, showed up within a few days. Packaged very nicely, lots of foam and wrap. Came with instructions which was just a little two page install process including torque specs and clearance guidance, pictures and diagrams. Very nice.

The actual spacers themselves feel very high quality, seem to be machined very well. Came with 10.9 grade studs and open ended lug nuts for install.

IMG_4336.jpg
IMG_4337.jpg

The little black caps were just plastic protectors for the studs, which was a nice (probably not needed) touch. Don't mind the little white specs on them, that's styrofoam bits left over from the box, lol.

Bolted up fine. I had to clean a bit of rust off the hub so they would sit flat, but I have to do that when I mount my winters too so I don't fault the spacers for that.
IMG_4355.jpg

(Don't worry, I did a pad and rotor change right after this, I know they look gross)

I'm running aftermarket wheels, so they have little pockets on the mounting surface specifically for running spacers. The studs stick out past the spacer mounting surface probably ~5mm. Wheel pockets are 10-12mm deep so it wasn't an issue. Wheels mounted up fine, the hub on the spacers was a perfect fit and seems to be machined to very high tolerance.

Fitment Pics

IMG_4357.jpg
IMG_4358.jpg

It's important to note that this is not the stock offset, these wheels had a +38mm offset instead of the +50mm of the stock wheels, so a stock set of wheels will sit in about 12mm closer to the fender. This is a little too much poke for my liking, but I'm keeping them on until I get around to installing my lowering springs hopefully this week. Lowering on H&R Springs but it's taken more than a month for the seller to ship them out to me :\

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

They've had about 4000km put on them so far with no issues. No vibrations, no wobble, etc even at high speeds. I torque checked at 100km and 250km and both times they were still torqued, no loosening, which is nice.

All in, they seem awesome and I highly recommend them over something else that is 4x the price.
Thank you very much for your in-depth review of these! Very helpful in my search for some.

OP
OP
jXian

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Thank you very much for your in-depth review of these! Very helpful in my search for some.
No problem! I did it specifically because when I was looking for some there were no good reviews anywhere, I figured I’d throw my 2 cents out there. Cheers mate.

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I had got some off amazon through prominent motors or something for like $70usd. They do their job. Drove from pa to nc,(9.5hrs) straight. Drove the hell out of it at the dragon and back hpme to pa.
Sponsored