Wheel Size Question, will it fit without modification?

1Si

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi All,

I'm planning of getting new wheels for my Si. I'm thinking of getting an 18x8.5 +35 but I don't want to have any rubbing issues. I'm currently lowered on Swift springs ( I think 1in drop all around). My main concern is I don't want to do any fender rolling or anything like that. Anyone here running this exact setup?

Also, I'm planning of getting either a Konig Ampliform or Enkei TSV, if anyone have those in the same fitment, pics would be awesome.

Thanks
Sponsored

brownman

Driving a car in the land of the truck
First Name
eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic lx sedan
Country flag
mine rubs hardcore on my set up haha so can't input much on this thread. good luck

Reactions: 1Si
OP
OP
1Si

1Si

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
mine rubs hardcore on my set up haha so can't input much on this thread. good luck
Haha that's what I'm trying to avoid. Does it rub on all four corners or just on that fender tab area? And what's your wheel and tire setup?

brownman

Driving a car in the land of the truck
First Name
eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic lx sedan
Country flag
And what's your wheel and tire setup?
from what ive seen yours will be just fine. ha mine is 255/50/16 with excessive fender roll and scrapes all four corners

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi All,

I'm planning of getting new wheels for my Si. I'm thinking of getting an 18x8.5 +35 but I don't want to have any rubbing issues. I'm currently lowered on Swift springs ( I think 1in drop all around). My main concern is I don't want to do any fender rolling or anything like that. Anyone here running this exact setup?

Also, I'm planning of getting either a Konig Ampliform or Enkei TSV, if anyone have those in the same fitment, pics would be awesome.

Thanks
I'm on 18"x8.5" wheels with Tein flex z coilovers lowered 2". I don't rub.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Size Question, will it fit without modification? 15882824085392703198412844888262

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is this a +35 offset? Did you bend the fender tab or rolled fenders?
45 offset, no modifications to fender. Thinking about getting some 12mm or 15mm wheel spacers.

OP
OP
1Si

1Si

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
45 offset, no modifications to fender. Thinking about getting some 12mm or 15mm wheel spacers.
Oh nice, +45 is actually the other choice I have with the wheels I'm looking at. Do you happen to have a picture from above the fender that shows how far in it is? I know its not gonna poke out, but having it sit a little more flush to the fender than stock fitment would be great tho haha

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh nice, +45 is actually the other choice I have with the wheels I'm looking at. Do you happen to have a picture from above the fender that shows how far in it is? I know its not gonna poke out, but having it sit a little more flush to the fender than stock fitment would be great tho haha
They don't poke out.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Size Question, will it fit without modification? IMG_20190624_164402_08
Sponsored