Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
down here in FL we generally don't have bad roads (in my area, ymmv), I declined the coverage, even after the scare tactic presentation the FI person gave me.
So far so good after 2 years and 14K miles.
Besides, as someone's already stated, you can get these wheels all day long from various places.
I've already got two brand new OE tires for 150 each never used/installed-from a guy who autocrossed and had these spare, then he sold his R and this pair were left over.
I got confused on my story lol.
Sponsored

Last edited:

tde1205

First Name
Tulio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TypeR
Country flag
I have the plan but when you do want to use it, they have to verify paperwork & put in a claim - usually an all day thing. so if you go to replace the wheels or tires go on a weekday bright & early - you will have to leave the car at the dealer for a few hours.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BBP Civic Type R
Country flag
Does anyone recommend a plan outside of Fidelity? Tried getting in touch with them, but there may be too big of a gap between when the sale was official and when I actually got the car. I stupidly thought I would have to wait until I had the vehicle in my possession before I could get the process started. Still hoping Fidelity can pull some strings, but I'm not confident.

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
Check with Safe-Guard at (800)459-7498. Can't vouch for them but see what they say and how much they charge.
Sponsored