SandyEggoSi

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Rallye Red
Country flag
I ordered some wheels that are predominantly black and I have a rallye red Si Coupe and would like to pinstripe them. Anyone got some pics of their wheels that they've custom pinstriped? I was looking at the Tapeworks stuff and their striping tool as well, but they have multiple shades of red and trying to get one that is the best match for color with the red on my car.
Sponsored

Mikeguyver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered some wheels that are predominantly black and I have a rallye red Si Coupe and would like to pinstripe them. Anyone got some pics of their wheels that they've custom pinstriped? I was looking at the Tapeworks stuff and their striping tool as well, but they have multiple shades of red and trying to get one that is the best match for color with the red on my car.
You could look up an old school pinstriper to do it. Might cost you, but would look better than tape. Will definitly last longer. Just my two cents.

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel pinstripes anyone? IMG_20171029_174059
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel pinstripes anyone? IMG_20171029_164730897
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel pinstripes anyone? IMG_20171029_164813867_HDR

Last edited:

abiserz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicX
Country flag
I like the pinstripping. I remember spraying an old set of Volk's black with a red stripe back in the day.. it wouldn't be too hard to mask off the rims before throwing tires on and painting a lip. But, your best bet would be to use some reflective rim tape since it's easily removable. When I did my bike, the sticker set (ordered from Wish app) came in 3pieces per side of the rim, lined up perfectly and lasted through many pressure washes and 3 years of riding. Not bad for a few dollars!
Sponsored