Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I need some help on which ones will work better on a black hatchback. I'm going with Draco after A TON of research which basically keeps coming down to always being a decision of draco vs (insert new wheel idea). Since they stay consistently in my search it just makes sense to get them. That said I have the black hatch and I'm trying to figure out which color option works better. If i had went agean blue (kind of regret not doing it) it'd be anthracite by a mile. And I know black should be neutral but since I hate the way black on black looks (no offense to those who like it), i just want to see which one of these makes more sense.

Anthracite
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Color Help draco

Machined face
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Color Help draco-machined

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
You should mod your car how you like it, not how people judge it. With that being said, both wheels are nice. But I like gunmetal more than black.

OP
OP
arsh88

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
You should mod your car how you like it, not how people judge it. With that being said, both wheels are nice. But I like gunmetal more than black.
I do want to do it the way I want but I also don't want to do something that's so ugly it's just like "why tho?" lol. And I've been really torn between the two as well which is also why I figured I'd get some opinions. But thank you.

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
That rim style is nice, however I think black wheels are played out, everyone has em. Be different and you'll stand out. If that's what you want.
Sponsored