What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't, but i'm crossing my fingers that i'm as lucky as everyone else who aren't experiencing it without one. *fingers crossed* If it happens, then it'll be a learning experience.
i gotcha man hopefully it all works our for ya
Sponsored

MatTical

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2022 Passport Trailsport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New wheels and tires, adjustable lower ball joints, oil change, and an alignment.
18x8.5 ET35 Superspeed RF05RR with 255/35R18 Yokohama AD08R. Whiteline Springs (0.8" F and R drop), -1.7 Camber Front and -2 Camber Rear, slight Toe In Front, 0 Toe Rear. Just a hair of poke at the Front due to the Yoko's being more like a 265.

After 3.5 years of building this car, I finally looked back it like "you're complete, Blue!". Now to enjoy it for the rest of the season, and being the @Unity Performance build there will be some changes and additions as I continue to test new parts out for the store but yeah here is CanadiaegeanBlue / AegeanBlueSi / Unity Si in pretty much it's final form !!!

Driving Blue is an occasion every time; it's as visceral yet refined as I want it to be. It's been super reliable all these years, I've met so many people online and in-person that have become great friends, and as you all know the support of the community around this build is what led to the forming of Unity Performance :)

Thank You all, stay tuned for a very exciting update tonight!

DSC_2248.JPG

DSC_2266.JPG

DSC_2269.JPG

DSC_2253.JPG

DSC_2259.JPG
You get any rubbing with 255s? I got 235s (because they were cheap, and I wasn't sure about rubbing) and it's my only regret now that everything is on mine.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You get any rubbing with 255s? I got 235s (because they were cheap, and I wasn't sure about rubbing) and it's my only regret now that everything is on mine.
The slightest rub on the front passenger side behind the side marker. Not enough to warrant any concerns, the additional camber helped.

I knew I can't run a setup like this without having at least that much camber

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
emblems are on my to-do. Just not doing anything for awhile.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
sick that show is a fun watch

and nice man should be nice and bright did you get the resistors so it dosent hyper flash?
My amber LED turn signals have resistors built into them, so that they don't hyper flash. That said, one pair (I think the fronts) tend to go into hyper flash if I have to sit at a light for very long. The warmer the ambient temp, the faster they'll go into hyper flash, then stop hyper flashing when I begin to drive (I think they are over heating ... since they must get some cooler fresh air, once the car begins to move).

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Funny observation ...
Your tag is SHADOW 1 ... and there is exactly ONE shadow in each photo.
Nice ride!

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210413072047_IMG_0854-01

Full stealth would definitely mean getting rid of the OEM orange side markers as well. They stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
So, in the spirit of @Sport-injected, attempted an engine bay detail today! Overall, I think it turned out meh, IMO. ? Maybe my engine bay wasn’t dirty enough, maybe I didn’t do a good-enough job, maybe I’ll just pressure-wash next time, but it was fun to get my hands on parts anyways.
1618088314277.jpeg
What heat shield is that? I'm assuming that's a PRL short ram intake?

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What heat shield is that? I'm assuming that's a PRL short ram intake?

Not PRL.

It's a Mishimoto intake. They come with that airbox. Only CARB certified intake for xgen so far if that's something you are looking for

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Not PRL.

It's a Mishimoto intake. They come with that airbox. Only CARB certified intake for xgen so far if that's something you are looking for
Appreciate it. I'm looking into an intake in general. Leaning more towards PRL with their race MAF but still "window shopping"
Sponsored