What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
where the little st you cant forget it now lol
Bro you are making feel bad now. Poor Fiesta been sitting out in front of the house for the past month not getting any love. Since I got the R, I’ve kind of neglected it :( Still toying with the idea of letting it go to Carvana. They are offering me about 1500 less than what I paid for it brand new almost 4 years ago. Am I crazy not to do that?!
Sponsored

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bro you are making feel bad now. Poor Fiesta been sitting out in front of the house for the past month not getting any love. Since I got the R, I’ve kind of neglected it :( Still toying with the idea of letting it go to Carvana. They are offering me about 1500 less than what I paid for it brand new almost 4 years ago. Am I crazy not to do that?!
damn! thats one hell of a deal! the st is a nice little car buuut since you dont drive it you might as well part ways were someone else can enjoy it but hell at the same time keeping it would also be fun lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
okay! after 30 something notifications and two something pages and liking everything im caught up ugh some times yall crazy lmao

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
also on another note i found out my front lip just barely clips the driveway before exiting it lmao oh well

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
damn! thats one hell of a deal! the st is a nice little car buuut since you dont drive it you might as well part ways were someone else can enjoy it but hell at the same time keeping it would also be fun lol
Exactly. I’m torn. It’s never given me a single issue. And it’s bone stock. Something keeps telling me to hang on to it. Girlfriends son who is about to turn 18 has also asked me if I will teach him how to drive manual which is a great car to learn with IMO. My gut says hang on to it but my wallet says sell it. So far my gut has been winning.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Exactly. I’m torn. It’s never given me a single issue. And it’s bone stock. Something keeps telling me to hang on to it. Girlfriends son who is about to turn 18 has also asked me if I will teach him how to drive manual which is a great car to learn with IMO. My gut says hang on to it but my wallet says sell it. So far my gut has been winning.
Hmm...not to pry but...how long have you been with the girlfriend? If long-term and planning on longer term...maybe gift it to the kid or make him earn it in some way while teaching him and once he learns BOOM..."she's all yours now"

Curious...what was faster stock...the ST or the SI?

Last edited:

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hmm...not to pry but...how long have you been with the girlfriend? If long-term and planning on longer term...maybe gift it to the kid or make him earn it in some way while teaching him and once he learns BOOM..."she's all yours now"

Going on 6 years. It would certainly be a very nice thing to do for him. He’s a good kid so definitely not out of the question. I’d still get to drive it too :p

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I know this is a Civic forum but I’m not going to lie - I think stock vs stock, the ST takes it. It’s got a 1.6l and weighs about 100lbs less. Doesn’t sound like much but I can feel it. After doing the mods to the Si though, I can honestly say it’s simply more fun to drive. Probably a smidge faster than the ST at this point but it’s not even about that really - just the way it drives gives me way more satisfaction than I get with the ST. Can’t go wrong with either though as they are both extremely attractive at their price points.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
haha i gotcha man only time will tell right lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Working a lot and school. I'll finally have some time to install my intercooler this weekend.
nice man what cooler did you go with?
Sponsored