What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

DEllis

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
FP shouldn't be much of a concern :)

The factory FP is a straight-through piece, and any aftermarket FP is the exact same. Changing the downpipe from our experience makes the biggest difference in sound level.
I was just working step by step, didn't want to do the front pipe without the down pipe and negatively affect the sound. Thank you.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
after months and months of search finally found my wheels! After looking at @CanadiaegeanBlue from @Unity Performance bbs wheels I have to have a set!!!
AB2240B7-D9B9-4E53-BEAF-B185B96AC6B5.jpeg

Edit: don’t mind the tires they came with the wheels
Ohhh Snappp!!! You will love them sir, happy to see just as I pass mine to a friend, there's another here as well :)

I had 245/35 on mine, they sat really nice! I wanted to try 255/35 on them as well if I kept them. Also, did you get the Mitsubishi lugs? You will need them as they're specific to this set of wheels with an integrated washer.

NDFong

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si
Country flag
Ohhh Snappp!!! You will love them sir, happy to see just as I pass mine to a friend, there's another here as well :)

I had 245/35 on mine, they sat really nice! I wanted to try 255/35 on them as well if I kept them. Also, did you get the Mitsubishi lugs? You will need them as they're specific to this set of wheels with an integrated washer.
thanks for the confirmation on the Mitsubishi lug nuts. I was wondering if they would fit on our Honda. And a 67.1-64.1 adapter. I really don’t know what to do..: because the wheels came with 3 Nankang ns20 that has 80%-90% threats left and 80%-90% on one winter tire (all 4 size 245 40 18)... I know nankang sucks but they are so meaty?... I’m not sure which size to run too 245 or 255. My head hurts lol

Clemtide

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Washed, clay barred, and waxed (first time waxing) the car. I am happy with the result but it took a while by hand. The Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax was easy to use, but I have no perspective. Also got my Ktuner in today with the Phearable stage 1.5 tune -- surprising results. My tires are hopping a lot now through second; I suppose I will need an RMM, custom tune, better tires, and/or a better suspension setup to curb the issue. PRL Flex Fuel kit comes in next week and I plan on rocking the stock clutch until it starts failing before replacing.
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? PXL_20210208_200419706
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? PXL_20210210_164346954

Photography does not come natural to me.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
thanks for the confirmation on the Mitsubishi lug nuts. I was wondering if they would fit on our Honda. And a 67.1-64.1 adapter. I really don’t know what to do..: because the wheels came with 3 Nankang ns20 that has 80%-90% threats left and 80%-90% on one winter tire (all 4 size 245 40 18)... I know nankang sucks but they are so meaty?... I’m not sure which size to run too 245 or 255. My head hurts lol
Try them out, Nankang has made some decent competition tires. They may lack refinement in terms of road noise, but if they serve your purpose then why not :)

I can see now on a bigger screen it says 245/40. Depending on your suspension setup, these should work just fine

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Funniest thing is she’s the first one ready to go home because it’s “late” at like 6. Oh well
Some people haha

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
its a great kit man its nice and bright and very easy to use and its cheap!
Hey, how did you wire in your kit? Any problems with it? The reviews seem mixed.

I’m thinking hardwired to the battery because I don’t want to have to find a way to run wires from the cabin to the exterior (unless there‘s an easy plug I can adapt). I wonder if it’s hardwired, but OFF, does it have parasitic draw on the battery. Otherwise, finding an ACC-switched source in the engine compartment would be nice, though I’m not sure there is one. ??‍♂

Any winsome you might have here is totally welcomed. Thanks!

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey, how did you wire in your kit? Any problems with it? The reviews seem mixed.

I’m thinking hardwired to the battery because I don’t want to have to find a way to run wires from the cabin to the exterior (unless there‘s an easy plug I can adapt). I wonder if it’s hardwired, but OFF, does it have parasitic draw on the battery. Otherwise, finding an ACC-switched source in the engine compartment would be nice, though I’m not sure there is one. ??‍♂

Any winsome you might have here is totally welcomed. Thanks!
so yes i wired it my self and the issues i had was the wire from the reciver box to the battery was poorly designed. what i did was cut the wires from the reciever and extended them so the box would be up on the fuse box.after that i plugged them right on the battery i wanted it to be active even with the car off for photos and such. and i have yet to notice a draw on my car its sat all weekend and it started just fine so idk. if you do end up getting the kit hit me up and ill help in anyway i can

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im meaning most here are like upper 30s-40s or higher lol
Hey ... careful there, you little whipper-snapper!:bat:
I resemble that "or higher" portion of your comment!!!! (where's an old man with a cane, emoji, when I need one?)
Time for my nap and my fiber supplement

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think this works for a "Muggin" Monday shot ...

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? Muggin

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so yes i wired it my self and the issues i had was the wire from the reciver box to the battery was poorly designed. what i did was cut the wires from the reciever and extended them so the box would be up on the fuse box.after that i plugged them right on the battery i wanted it to be active even with the car off for photos and such. and i have yet to notice a draw on my car its sat all weekend and it started just fine so idk. if you do end up getting the kit hit me up and ill help in anyway i can
Got it! Okay, TYSM, I’ll consider it.

Going forward, I think my next batch-mods will be:
Underglow
Greddy DDR
Carbon hood wrap
Yellow fogs
Tinted sidemarkers
Mishi lug nuts

Possibly:
Partial colored headlight tint
Trunk upper-valence carbon wrap

Down the road (pun intended ?):
Air suspension

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got it! Okay, TYSM, I’ll consider it.

Going forward, I think my next batch-mods will be:
Underglow
Greddy DDR
Carbon hood wrap
Yellow fogs
Tinted sidemarkers
Mishi lug nuts

Possibly:
Partial colored headlight tint
Trunk upper-valence carbon wrap

Down the road (pun intended ?):
Air suspension
You had to talk about battery issues lol drove the car last night came out to it dead this morning not sure what the issue is I doubt it’s the underglow kit
Sponsored