What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ready for this snow to be goneeee. ??‍♂

2517320C-7A42-48BD-82E8-720C8DFA431E.jpeg
it finally melted out here last week. so its been a nice change in pace to drive my car for awhile

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you! Trying to learn the tricks to photographing cars. ?
always keep trying new things even if the photos come out bad at least its a learning experience on what is good and what isnt

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
I think I may have ACCIDENTALLY fixed all my keyless/remote start problems.

I can't be 100% sure, but the keyless error went away on it's own and the reservation mode set just like it should.

I'm gonna wait a few days before I write it all up to make sure....

Also, I'm playing with the KTuner software and tune... WOOOOOO

I'm fast as fuk boiiiiiii.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think I may have ACCIDENTALLY fixed all my keyless/remote start problems.

I can't be 100% sure, but the keyless error went away on it's own and the reservation mode set just like it should.

I'm gonna wait a few days before I write it all up to make sure....

Also, I'm playing with the KTuner software and tune... WOOOOOO

I'm fast as fuk boiiiiiii.
i hear if you hit things it fixes things lol

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
i hear if you hit things it fixes things lol
Not too far off...

I hid my Ktuner and ran a 10ft usb cable to the passenger side so I can datalog on my surface..

By "hid" I mean I unclipped the obd t harness and stuffed it in the kick panel but before I did I gave the car side a good squish or two for good measure and when I drove home I got about halfway there before I noticed the orange indicator was gone.

Parked it at home and res mode set all easy peasy.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not too far off...

I hid my Ktuner and ran a 10ft usb cable to the passenger side so I can datalog on my surface..

By "hid" I mean I unclipped the obd t harness and stuffed it in the kick panel but before I did I gave the car side a good squish or two for good measure and when I drove home I got about halfway there before I noticed the orange indicator was gone.

Parked it at home and res mode set all easy peasy.
haha gotta love that

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
A week ago I wanted to see how much my car was worth on KBB. I have a 2017 with 20k miles. KBB told me 19k, after that I've gotten 6 CALLS from Toyota asking if they can buy my car ?. They really want my car. Either 2 things need to happen for that. I find a used porsche cayman manual 2009 and up (that's not over 26k) or the Elantra N comes out.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210227_113445

South86

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Coupe, 2019 Acura ILX A-Spec, 2013 Ram 1500 SLT
Country flag
Installed the 2020 Type R shifter with Acuity parts and the poco shift knob, and the Acuity cable bushings. Not too bad of an install took about 2hrs total. Night and day on the shifter really good upgrade. Now I just need to find time to remove the bumper and install my PRL intercooler and charge pipes.
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 589B2E0A-612A-4AD0-916B-FD384C2F2FC5

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 6E34BEF6-C5B2-48C7-973A-CAE9A630BB77

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unsure if the video will work but we had a busy day out here at my place @arpypat was doing some bumper stuff and trying to install a new grill but the eBay special had a design flaw that wouldn’t allow it to fit so that sucks. Then we lowered my buddies f150 put new speakers and a sub in it. My buddie in his n/a Miata came over (super clean) another friend in his white tacoma built like mine sorta then another friend showed up to show off his new boost blue type r such an amazing color!

Attachments

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
So, after dicking around with the remote start and having a billion and a half issues with it and the car rejecting it I've finally decided I'm going to remove the whole thing.

I'm gonna miss having a real alarm and being able to control the car from my phone but I just CAN'T keep dealing with the random keyless errors and locks not working correctly.

The worst part is it's not really my or the systems fault, it's the harness. Somewhere between the connectors and the t-harness connectors at the BCM there's some intermittent connection faults that are causing the issues. I could just replace the harness or buy a hardwire harness but WAIT!!! YOU CAN'T!!! NOONE FUCKING HAS ONE! COMPUSTAR DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE. YOU CAN'T BUY SHIT ANYMORE!!!!

I'm just so over it. I'm gonna have to rip open the harness I have and see if I can find the connection issue while I scour the internet to try and find a hardwire harness and new blade module to try to salvage it.

I really do like the system. I just can't deal with these issues anymore.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
She's flying!

Quickjack 7000 for the shop, always wanted one for ease of performing small maintenance items, wheel swaps, and being able to give a more in-depth look of the underside on our cars :)

Thanks to @Thusee for coming and setting it up!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? d8DuBfA9XmePo1toH38iBBnKH=w1481-h833-no?authuser=0

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
She's flying!

Quickjack 7000 for the shop, always wanted one for ease of performing small maintenance items, wheel swaps, and being able to give a more in-depth look of the underside on our cars :)

Thanks to @Thusee for coming and setting it up!

d8DuBfA9XmePo1toH38iBBnKH=w1481-h833-no?authuser=0.jpg
I wanted one of those for the house but the price is the same as a true 2 post lift...