What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

MLawrence

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si
Country flag
Us Texans took a real good beating from old man winter this time around. Welcome to 2021.

iWifJyT.jpg

73mko4y.jpg
I’ve got to ask.
OVERALL, which one do you like better? Your Vette, or your Si? ?

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not a pretty photo and the car is a mess but I finally got to drive yūrei after 2.5 weeks of her sitting in the garage! Only one down side when I went to open the garage today the door stopped after hitting something... I walked over to take a look and the car must have rolled a little bit when I turned off the emergency brake... (yes the car was in 1st but it must have rolled a tiny bit before I put it in first idk) so the garage door clipped the rear diffuser and left a small mark on it sigh... at least I have a second one sitting in the basement..

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 81DB86DC-C479-459F-B286-9B89A24641B3

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered my KTuner today. Excited for it to come in so I can play with it.

Imma do ril big zoomies.
noice thats on my list to get one day but atm i want to keep my warranty lol

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
noice thats on my list to get one day but atm i want to keep my warranty lol
I felt that way too but then realized it's not the tune that destroys the car, it's the nut behind the wheel. I run the conservative map 1 exclusively just because it makes me feel better but even the map 3 is safe assuming you aren't drag racing from stop light to stop light. If you are on the fence, I say go for it. I installed mine at 4K miles and haven't looked back. Makes the car so much more enjoyable to drive.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I felt that way too but then realized it's not the tune that destroys the car, it's the nut behind the wheel. I run the conservative map 1 exclusively just because it makes me feel better but even the map 3 is safe assuming you aren't drag racing from stop light to stop light. If you are on the fence, I say go for it. I installed mine at 4K miles and haven't looked back. Makes the car so much more enjoyable to drive.
if l got a tune id do the pherable one that my buddie had in his car i heard its a good tune. plus i aint got no money for a tune lol saving for lowering springs next and still working on getting my truck squared away before this spring and summer so i can go camping...