What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
First dibs on the part out. I know you have some nice pieces. lol

Seriously though, glad it wasn't worse and I assume everyone (except the deer) is fine. Sucks having to repair the car.
Haha I'm keeping the car! Looks like only the front bumper and grille need to be replaced, but I'm dropping it off at a shop on Tuesday.

And yes, luckily it was a small one and going slow. I had my gf and her dog in the car at the time
Sponsored

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Haven't decided what to do with the chrome yet.. the vinyl kits don't look 100% perfect since parts of the window trim itself don't have a place to tuck the edge of the vinyl. I'm a bit OCD with the way my ride looks and if isn't up to OEM quality it will bother the shit out of me. Also I noticed the vinyl kits don't match the actual satin trim color on the bottom of the window either. If I commit to changing it I think I'm going to see a professional plastidipper and see if he can match the trim color, this would be the only way to make it look perfect/factory I think.
I got mine at this vinyl wrap shop. Cost me about 200 but the quality is high. I got it in matte black and it matches the rest of the trim perfectly. I'll snag a picture for you tomorrow.

Memnoch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I hear ya and I'm the same way. I took a chance on this amazon kit and it matches the bottom trim perfectly. I was also worried about my OCD and making it look good but it was surprisingly easy to do. I'd never done it before but it only took me about 2-3hrs to get it done. Just take your time and the food thing about the kit was if you mess a strip up there's enough extra to peel it off and cut a new one. I've used plasti dip on plenty of things in the past and I just can't see it holding up like this vinyl over time and I don't think you can color match it very well. Just my 2 cents anyway. Car still looks great though ?.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N6MBMGN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fab_YzhEFbZW4RWHZ
Thank you sir!

I got mine at this vinyl wrap shop. Cost me about 200 but the quality is high. I got it in matte black and it matches the rest of the trim perfectly. I'll snag a picture for you tomorrow.
I'm definitely curious to see pics and recommendations, I really need to soak up all my options before I commit to anything. Honestly, I know it would look better if the chrome was black but deep down inside the chrome doesn't bother me that much in general lol.

But please share some pics - I'd love to see both of your solutions!

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Thank you sir!

I'm definitely curious to see pics and recommendations, I really need to soak up all my options before I commit to anything. Honestly, I know it would look better if the chrome was black but deep down inside the chrome doesn't bother me that much in general lol.

But please share some pics - I'd love to see both of your solutions!
Here's some pics of mine right after I did it. Some are outside and others are inside my garage in different lighting conditions. You honestly can't tell the difference standing 2ft from it and looking at the bottom/top trim side by side. The kit and watching a youtube video on it made it pretty easy. It comes with a softsided tool to help smooth it out as you go and a super sharp razor tool for making precise cuts. I'm sure its the same stuff the shops use as its the 3M kind, difference is your are just paying a bigger markup on it and their labor to do it.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? PXL_20200919_225922569

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? PXL_20200919_225934186

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? PXL_20200919_230211519

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? PXL_20200919_230230036

Memnoch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Here's some pics of mine right after I did it. Some are outside and others are inside my garage in different lighting conditions. You honestly can't tell the difference standing 2ft from it and looking at the bottom/top trim side by side. The kit and watching a youtube video on it made it pretty easy. It comes with a softsided tool to help smooth it out as you go and a super sharp razor tool for making precise cuts. I'm sure its the same stuff the shops use as its the 3M kind, difference is your are just paying a bigger markup on it and their labor to do it.

PXL_20200919_225922569.jpg

PXL_20200919_225934186.jpg

PXL_20200919_230211519.jpg

PXL_20200919_230230036.jpg
Looks really good, thanks.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Thusee and I putting the cars into early hibernation ?

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? DSC_0602.JPG

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welp not a fun end to the weekend I was driving home from my parents house and as I came around a corner a group of 3 raccoons darted out into the road and I hit them sadly... my bumper got popped out of place,fog light bezel knocked out of place, front lip is sagging (easy fix) and the plastic in front of the intercooler is broken.....

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? A61847C0-F0CE-4BCE-A771-462F6C664F94

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott