What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Omggitsdavid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda S2000
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got it! Thanks for sharing. I really like your wheels and the price is good, too imo.

Do you think if you got a beefier set of tires they would feel better than one? I know they’re about 5lbs lighter than our oem wheel, so I’m curious if that would translate to a better performance oriented ride.
I like the authentic ones better because they come in various sizes but they're too much. I'm not willing to pay that much for a set. For the set I have if you get beefy tires you're gonna have to do some major fender work and camber to make these fit. But I'm sure they will ride better. The 9wide and 30 offset is aggressive.

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I like the authentic ones better because they come in various sizes but they're too much. I'm not willing to pay that much for a set. For the set I have if you get beefy tires you're gonna have to do some major fender work and camber to make these fit. But I'm sure they will ride better. The 9wide and 30 offset is aggressive.
Cool! Thanks for the info. Maybe going 8.5 wide would be best. Just gauging different options. Either way, they make your ride look sick, man!

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Getting yūrei all cleaned up! It’s been awhile since she has had a good hand wash

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 90502785-9954-4443-A882-8349FBB07CC3

JustInCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Very clean setup, are the lip and diffuser from a matching set? Any plans to add some black trim on the rocker panels to complete the look?
Yeah, the front and rear lip are from Absdynamic. I am unsure how I feel about getting the matching side skirt cause it feel like it doesn't flow too well on the sedan body.

P.s. Thank you

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, the front and rear lip are from Absdynamic. I am unsure how I feel about getting the matching side skirt cause it feel like it doesn't flow too well on the sedan body.

P.s. Thank you
man i agree with you i dont like the coupe side skirt from them either tbh... its to overkill to me

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just painted my lip from ABS Dynamics with 2k clear coat and installing it tomorrow.
Looks good. It's probably going to be my next mod. I still can't decide if I want to go carbon fiber look or just gloss black like yours.
Sponsored