What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Chrome delete gloss black on window trim and my umm “fins”!? Lmaooo

1C3E788F-617D-489D-B484-925A0FB63115.jpeg
0EB94B5D-1C3F-4D8C-A94D-F1DD1BA52C97.jpeg
i like how some people are getting the black fins over the color match ones
looks good man

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Yaminashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Integra DB1, 18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my PRL Cobra CAI and went to install it. Got to the step with putting the silicone hoses together and realized that I only have the hose going from my filter to the MAF housing... On the plus side my engine bay covers came in today
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_20200814_182742

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Lovely! Torn between mishi and prl please let us know your take on It once you drive it more! Love the ride
Definitely! I'm not sure if PRL updated information regarding their intake, but I went Mishimoto because I know they're CARB legal. Call me boring, but I'll be modding the car so it fits CAs standards and restrictions lol.

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Definitely! I'm not sure if PRL updated information regarding their intake, but I went Mishimoto because I know they're CARB legal. Call me boring, but I'll be modding the car so it fits CAs standards and restrictions lol.
I feel you, I wanted to go with 27Won but don't want to mess with it not being CARB. My shop says they've had a lot of interest with it and would definitely recommend it if it was legal. As a result, they're offering me the Mishimoto so please give me your take (no pun intended).

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I feel you, I wanted to go with 27Won but don't want to mess with it not being CARB. My shop says they've had a lot of interest with it and would definitely recommend it if it was legal. As a result, they're offering me the Mishimoto so please give me your take (no pun intended).
Once I drive it more I'll definitely give updates. Thankfully my work commute is via freeway, and coming back is traffic/street. At least that will give me variations on how it would perform.

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I kind of feel like this should be a separate thread so more people would see it and give their input on this particular mod.

kevok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Im not too sure yet. I know the procivic didn’t fit very well and the fk8 one fits perfect since it’s an oem part. The procivic also made the engine bay more dusty up front. Like on the intake and inlet pipe. I like the looks of the new fk8 grill also over the procivic.
Good info. I think the only thing I think I don't like is that it looks like you can't do anything about the "type r" logo space. Is that correct? How badly did the pro civic grille fit? I had a front end accident in my car already and my OEM replacement grill is a little off and I imagine any imperfection with the pro civic would multiply in visibility due to that.