What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Casez923

First Name
Cassie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Si
Country flag
I think anyone that has a 17 or newer can change theirs as well. Its just a change under the settings for the font and then I have many backgrounds saved on a USB for the wallpaper.
Hm I’ll look into it. I usually just plug my phone in and go. But it’s nice to switch it up lol
Sponsored

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
Hm I’ll look into it. I usually just plug my phone in and go. But it’s nice to switch it up lol
here are a couple youtube videos on how to do it. Its about changing the skins (font) for a honda civic and one talks about changing the background too. Its a part of what the system can normally do. No special hacking or anything.

ATM

First Name
ATM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
here are a couple youtube videos on how to do it. Its about changing the skins (font) for a honda civic and one talks about changing the background too. Its a part of what the system can normally do. No special hacking or anything.

have you guys had issue with the wallpaper/live wallpaper/gallery not being saved? I would choose my wallpaper but the next time i start the car up the wallpaper reverts back to the default (grassy), It doesn't seem to save.

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
have you guys had issue with the wallpaper/live wallpaper/gallery not being saved? I would choose my wallpaper but the next time i start the car up the wallpaper reverts back to the default (grassy), It doesn't seem to save.
My wallpapers that I have saved on my USB stays no problem. The only time it did not stay is when I removed the USB,. I dont think the USB wall papers save to the cars drive permanently. I dont use the live wallpaper option, but when I have used the wallpapers that were already in the cars drive, they always stayed as well.

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

1. Awesome getting myn painted at the shop rn it came in 3 pieces lip grill and bottom plastic piece tell me was the install complicated ?
It’s not complicated, the only tedious task is removing the bumper. I didn’t have the right tools, I did it all with a flat head. I recommend buying that push clip remover tool from like autozone or amazon. Makes things a lot easier. I broke like 4 of those plastic push clips because I didn’t have the tool. If you do end up breaking some, don’t sweat it, you can buy them from Honda for dirt cheap to replace the ones you break.

One thing to take note of is that the new bottom tray you’re replacing is thicker than the OEM one. When you’re putting it all back together, you’ll realize that towards the middle of the tray, there are like 4 holes where the OE plastic push clips would clip on to. They are not long enough anymore. The middle of the bottom tray is thicker than the rest so the the OE push clips are not long enough to clip on. You’ll also realize that hardware they gave you does not include longer push clips, so I left those 4 holes without clips. I’ve found that many people run into this but it’s not a big deal. The front lip is still being held on by the grill and other parts of the bumper. That lip is not going anywhere lol. Fits like a glove and it’s sturdy. No drilling directly onto the bumper which is a huge plus and it’s not just being held on with double sided tape like other lips. IMO I think this is the best lip for these cars. That’s if you like the Type R style.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my unity performance side markers last night and got them installed today before work! Now to wait for night so I can see them light up!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 6D679403-BD56-443C-8830-83CE75066F39

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? E092DE5A-3432-48CC-9428-73FD701891F1

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Got my unity performance side markers last night and got them installed today before work! Now to wait for night so I can see them light up!

6D679403-BD56-443C-8830-83CE75066F39.jpeg

E092DE5A-3432-48CC-9428-73FD701891F1.jpeg
Could you possibly take a video of them in action? Need to get rid of my tangerine side markers but am unsure on which ones to get.