What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Just wanted to get an answer to a question and didn't want to make a thread for a simple answer. This one is pretty active so, yea. What's the recommended mileage to break in the car? I'm at 300 miles, all commuter. Haven't gone above 3.5 rpm. Very eager to open her up lol.

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Just wanted to get an answer to a question and didn't want to make a thread for a simple answer. This one is pretty active so, yea. What's the recommended mileage to break in the car? I'm at 300 miles, all commuter. Haven't gone above 3.5 rpm. Very eager to open her up lol.
Manual says break in is at 600 miles.

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Right. I just wasn't sure if that was more than necessary or if anybody recommended more than that, say 1000 miles. 600 it is though.
I’ve read some people waiting longer if it’s all highway miles. I don’t know if that really matters or not since I do a lot of town driving I don’t have any advice, just wanted to pass along what I had read.

Stryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Golf Alltrack
Country flag
Installed the PRL Short Ram Intake last night. Turbo and spooling noise is now actually audible. Not sure if its placebo, but throttle response seems snappier and a little more pull top end. Install only took 20 minutes and I'm pretty satisfied so far.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20200603_070048

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Got them from a fellow Si owner who was selling them. He had the HFP package.
Nice! Before I bought my Si, I went to a place down here at Ocean Honda San Juan Capistrano (motherfuckers). Advertised the stock SI on their website (it's still there smh)...make the 2 hour trip...get there and it had the full HFP package for an extra 12K!!!! Obviously I didn't buy it, couldn't afford. Or honor the advertised price for that stock number.

Moral of the post is that it was a gorgeous car and the wheels really set it off. It was in CBP.
...and fuck that dealarship.

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
20200529_133413.jpg

Went to XPEL to get Prime XR ceramic tint installed, couldn't be happier with how it came out.
Nice! I got Prime Plus 35% on mine and love it. Amazing how cool the car stays when it's sunny and hot outside.