What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

maxlt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe - Modern Steel Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! They're Gun Blue II ?
Bro it's funny because I was literally balls deep in researching wheels this pas week. I had a brief moment of psychosis where I almost pulled the trigger on some TE37s but then luckily came back to reality and decided to go with the 57DRs instead.

For color, I as torn between SGB and GBII but your pic convinced me. I'll be pulling the trigger on them tomorrow. Hope they look as good on my modern steel metallic as they do on your platinum white.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
random and odd question but if you guys were looking for new floor mats what would you go with?

currently have the factory all season for winter but the factory fabric are very boring and crap

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
random and odd question but if you guys were looking for new floor mats what would you go with?

currently have the factory all season for winter but the factory fabric are very boring and crap
I'm going for Lloyd's once a hole appears in my driver's mat, which shouldn't be too long now. :rolleyes1:

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking to get Lloyd's once a hole appears in my drivers mat, which shouldn't be too long now. :rolleyes1:
i took the factory fabric out after i got the car and put the all season rubber in and they are great but its no longer winter and dont need them in atm lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm going for Lloyd's once a hole appears in my driver's mat, which shouldn't be too long now. :rolleyes1:
i was looking at those and they look nice as well for some reason ive been looking at those hfp mats also lmao

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How’s it been? I always worry about installing it and having it start to sag ?
i heard stories about that so during the install, I supplemented the adhesive with carefully hidden heavy duty zip ties lol No problems in 6-8 months or so.

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, Honda Ruckus
Country flag
i heard stories about that so during the install, I supplemented the adhesive with carefully hidden heavy duty zip ties lol No problems in 6-8 months or so.
Haha my man ?? I’ll have to look into that. That’s the only reason why I haven’t installed it. Looks great but I like going on spirited drives and worry about that deteriorating the actual fitment of the lip

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Haha my man ?? I’ll have to look into that. That’s the only reason why I haven’t installed it. Looks great but I like going on spirited drives and worry about that deteriorating the actual fitment of the lip
FWIW, I've been well into an untuned Si's limits and its still on there lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hahaha alright, appreciate the reassurance! That’ll be the next step then
yo i see you got a honda ruckus you do anything to it?

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, Honda Ruckus
Country flag
yo i see you got a honda ruckus you do anything to it?
Yesss I do haha. Lowered the seat frame is about it. Was going to do the GY6 swap but MAN, that slowpoke 49cc engine is legit a little beast. Slow as hell, borderline lethargic but the things just goes. It legit seems unbreakable and I feel like I don’t need to make it any faster unless I’m needing it for a different route and even then, I could buy a big boy bike for the amount of money needed to make a relatively clean GY6 swap. They used to make this big bore kit that was SWEET but I can’t seem to find it anymore :(

but just lowered seat frame, and JDM faux carbon fiber mirrors because “JDM YO”. Overall pretty stock, fun as is ?
Sponsored