What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Hey you're paying good money. Better get what you want! I bought mine used so I didn't have as many choices. But luckily I got my second fav color. No matter what car though, I always gravitate towards the white and black accent storm trooper look.

Sick wheels bro! Looking forward to the pics.
Thanks man.
Valentine’s gift from my boyfriend was wheels. 3 months later and I finally decided which ones I wanted. (Typical indecisive woman)
In the mean time, I wrapped the roof and lowered it.
Sponsored

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
Thanks man.
Valentine’s gift from my boyfriend was wheels. 3 months later and I finally decided which ones I wanted. (Typical indecisive woman)
In the mean time, I wrapped the roof and lowered it.
How much was It to have your roof wrapped?

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The Accord end links are a better made product, stronger. I think, if you are going to upgrade your suspension with a sway bar, you definitely should do the end links. Last I checked the cheapest quality ones were from Honda. The worst part is they aren't adjustable, I'm good.

Si Accord links.jpeg
woah, so $30 for both instead of $100 or so for some whitelines and the only difference is just no adjustability? Rear sway bar may be one of my next mods then.

Stryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Golf Alltrack
Country flag
2017 Civic Si @ 18500mi - Had a nice long weekend to do some much needed cleaning and maintenance. Changed oil with some Amsoil Signature Series and EA15K13 filter, swapped transmission fluid to Amsoil Syncromesh, and gave her a good cleaning with some Meguiars Gold Class. I also have an Acuity Stage 2 Shift kit coming this week and a PRL Cobra CAI coming next week. Been itching to add some quality of life upgrades and figured those were a good place to start.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20200525_173343

Last edited:

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I agree with you there! I got these used for a steal so I couldn’t pass it up. Always wanted them so glad I found them.
That's what's up. I wouldn't pass up a good deal on them either if I had the chance. I've always been into clean factory wheels on my setups. Not a fan of 17-19 Si wheels though.
Why did you do accord endlinks when you have a civic? I see lots of ppl doing this but I see MAPerformance he the end links for civic and accord.

also, where did you get the type r subframe?
oi whats up with you blue si owners you guys have the same picture its throwing me off here lmao

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They had to find me a white one, the closest was in another state, but I was determined to get white. Dealer was like “no other color will work?” I just looked stared at them. So they found one lol. Some say it looks like a panda, but I’m embracing that. I have no problem with pandas. May even get a Panda vanity plate...

avid.1 AV-20 in hyper black
I’m straight up stealing jermie_fc3’s old look. I can’t help it. It looks damn good.

06164641-E471-48FB-908F-F3D74594EF0A.png
i think thats the same wheels ive been looking at also lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
LOL you’re right!
haha i was scrolling in here and saw you guys right beside each other and was confused for a second lmao

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
i think thats the same wheels ive been looking at also lol
Boyfriend and I were like “ohhh those” I even bought some red vinyl to wrap a spoke.
I’ll post some pictures once they’re mounted. I got notification they’re shipping today, but coming from CA so it may take awhile due to COVID.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Boyfriend and I were like “ohhh those” I even bought some red vinyl to wrap a spoke.
I’ll post some pictures once they’re mounted. I got notification they’re shipping today, but coming from CA so it may take awhile due to COVID.
nice ive been wanting wheels buuuut truck parts lmao

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
nice ive been wanting wheels buuuut truck parts lmao
This is my only vehicle atm. Boyfriend has lifted 99 Jeep Cherokee, 09 Si, and a motorcycle. I need to catch up lol. He’s trying to get me to get a motorcycle now.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is my only vehicle atm. Boyfriend has lifted 99 Jeep Cherokee, 09 Si, and a motorcycle. I need to catch up lol. He’s trying to get me to get a motorcycle now.
haha nice ive only got the two plus a few atvs and two trailers i want a motorcycle but i want to wait until i move out (even thou every damn time i found a house and schedule to see the house its sold...)
Sponsored