What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
I just moved to NY from FL lol winter here is great
I'll take Florida winters over NY winters any day brother. Just like the warm weather gets boring to Floridians. A lot of us can't stand the bitter cold winters for 5-6 months every year. Unless you're at a skiing lodge it's not even enjoyable being outside. It's about to get really cold as we're about to hit the peak of winter :D

Last edited:

angry_lime

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll take Florida winters over NY winters any day brother. Just like the warm weather gets boring to Floridians. A lot of us can't stand the bitter cold winters for 5-6 months every year. Unless you're at a skiing lodge it's not even enjoyable being outside. It's about to get really cold as we're about to hit the peak of winter :D
I just spent about a week in Utah and while the skiing and views were awesome, I couldn't handle months of that weather... It's nice being able to run summer tires year round!

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
I just spent about a week in Utah and while the skiing and views were awesome, I couldn't handle months of that weather... It's nice being able to run summer tires year round!
In Florida you can push the sunroof back in January and cruise with palm trees all over the place. I'll take that any day!! It's 19 degrees outside right now.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
In Florida you can push the sunroof back in January and cruise with palm trees all over the place. I'll take that any day!! It's 19 degrees outside right now.
I know this is off topic. I was born and raised in New York ( Long Island) for 46 years with no more family living in New York I finally moved to Florida nearest city fort Myers I’ve been here for 5 years now there’s a few things I don’t like down here the number one thing is it’s a right to work state but the weather is great the coldest it has been in the winter is 45 degrees and high 60s during the day for some people down here that’s cold but being from NY 45 is nothing plus NO SNOW :headbang:

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I know this is off topic. I was born and raised in New York ( Long Island) for 46 years with no more family living in New York I finally moved to Florida nearest city fort Myers I’ve been here for 5 years now there’s a few things I don’t like down here the number one thing is it’s a right to work state but the weather is great the coldest it has been in the winter is 45 degrees and high 60s during the day for some people down here that’s cold but being from NY 45 is nothing plus NO SNOW :headbang:
I'm sure there has to be some culture differences. I remember that area of Florida being very beautiful, clean and quiet. Been to Marco Island, Fort Myers and Captiva Island. Today the high by you should be around 80 degrees!! So much you can do outdoors all year round. I'll take that any day over the cold winters up here :thumbsup: