What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Brays18SI

First Name
Braden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Ya
Damn... resist any temptations to take it out, you and the car have heat on you now so a slip up won't be greeted with kindness.

Sucks but that's how it is brother. Years ago I got a 7-day suspension for speeding, and that's always been in the back of my head since so I keep it civil on public roads.

If your local track officials aren't strict about valid licenses, and you've got a buddy with a trailer I suggest using the money you'll be saving from daily driving towards taking the car to the track. Believe me if you haven't been on before, it's way more fun than public roads.
Ya Ive tracked quite a few times I think 9 total days, I’m also 17 so I think that my parents are definitely going to have it on lockdown, I was thinking about taking it to a track without a license but now it’s winter so even if I could I would still have to wait till March or when it gets warmer. Oh well, thinking about applying for a restricted license to school and back so hopefully that goes well.
Sponsored

Honda_RacerX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Sorry? He's a retarded kid who could've of killed someone. 100+ in a 50 is ridiculous and he should've been thrown in jail for that.
Its idiots like these that kill families.
whoa easy there, killer,

we all know you've never sped or raced on the streets because you're perfect. so don't worry, you're the epitome of moral rectitude, and you have our utmost respect, sir.

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
Jeez someone shit in ur cornflakes eh
No, you could kill someone with your stupidity. You're just a kid so you don't understand, but maybe if you grow up you will see how reckless you were.

whoa easy there, killer,

we all know you've never sped or raced on the streets because you're perfect. so don't worry, you're the epitome of moral rectitude, and you have our utmost respect, sir.
I speed all the time, but I don't go double the damn speed limit. And no I've never raced on the streets, I'm not an idiot. does a kid with no driving experience have to be going 100+ on a public street?

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Are those the Tire Rack wheels? I had a set as winter beaters with Blizzaks for my Fit in Japan.
Yessir, they are the TRMotorsports C4 wheels. Was looking for stock size with less weight. Ended up going with the 18x8 ET35 wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/40 tires. Just weighed one on the scale - 42.2 lbs. Will weigh a stock wheel tomorrow during the switch - hoping for 8 lbs saved per wheel.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Got the passenger side done before it started raining again so I'm taking a break but here's a sneak peak -

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? xjVsXfdl

Between 7-8lbs of fat per wheel that has been carved off. Combined with the sticky PS4S tires, I'm thinking this should be a whole lot of fun :drive:
Sponsored