What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Dharmaboy

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe white
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same. Just got it this summer.
I changed the Oil at 6k KM, the dealership was like why are you coming so early. they were all clueless about oil dilution, like common guys, President of Honda Canada said its an issue. get with the program.
Sponsored

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I changed the Oil at 6k KM, the dealership was like why are you coming so early. they were all clueless about oil dilution, like common guys, President of Honda Canada said its an issue. get with the program.
Read about a company Blackstone Labs oil analysis where you can send your oil for a test. They can send you a pump and container you pay shipping and cost of test and it will let you know everything about the oil condition and if there are contaminants. I will loom into it once its cold for peace of mind. But I've read the fuel dilution issue is supposed to be fixed for all the 2019's. However that was honda usa. I will most likely pay the money to have it tested anyway as it's a $30k car and I will be keeping it for a long time and want to know now. Rather then surprised down the road.

Are you liking the car so far? I love mine and hardly see any other coupes in Edmonton.

Dharmaboy

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Read about a company Blackstone Labs oil analysis where you can send your oil for a test. They can send you a pump and container you pay shipping and cost of test and it will let you know everything about the oil condition and if there are contaminants. I will loom into it once its cold for peace of mind. But I've read the fuel dilution issue is supposed to be fixed for all the 2019's. However that was honda usa. I will most likely pay the money to have it tested anyway as it's a $30k car and I will be keeping it for a long time and want to know now. Rather then surprised down the road.

Are you liking the car so far? I love mine and hardly see any other coupes in Edmonton.
I love the car. first new car I have ever bought. I barely see any Si in Edmonton. Everyone rocking a WRX or STi. real original there boys. I get dudes pulling up on me all the time. With the cameras everywhere have fun paying tickets and giving your cash away lol

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agreed with the rare sightings, my car turns heads but I think its because it looks like a safety vest. Only people who have really pulled on me were a couple other civic driver and where as I'm not modifying...yet my buddy with a fully modded exl(t?) Coupe left me standing on the henday. Any plans to mod?

Dharmaboy

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agreed with the rare sightings, my car turns heads but I think its because it looks like a safety vest. Only people who have really pulled on me were a couple other civic driver and where as I'm not modifying...yet my buddy with a fully modded exl(t?) Coupe left me standing on the henday. Any plans to mod?
Nope, I like Warranties ;)

GTA1977

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Almost ready for winter. Nokian R3 should do the trick, thinking about getting some roc blocker mud flaps to try and keep it a little safer from the friggin gravel they put on the roads in Edmonton.

20191017_120906.jpg
I like those wind deflectors. Which brand are they? Also, never used a pair, do they noticeably reduce wind noise?

rhuel

First Name
Rhuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just had the windows tinted yesterday. 30% all around with a 5% strip on the windshield. I recently applied 20% overlays on the sidemarkers, backup lenses, and rear bumper reflectors. Not sure if I want to do the "chrome delete" around the windows yet as I don't mind the silver pinstripe and I plan to keep the stock wheels.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? Front02

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? Front01

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? RearTint

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like those wind deflectors. Which brand are they? Also, never used a pair, do they noticeably reduce wind noise?
I bought racing bees off of ebay, fitment was a little tricky used some extra 3m tape I bought myself, little noise on driver side as there is a small gap at the very front edge it make a whistle sound nothing major. but my main goal was to get rid of the chrome and for that they worked very well. I just need to stick another piece of tape and it should fix the wind sound. It's nice that I can crack my window now in the rain and not have it come inside the car. Word to the wise if you forget you had it cracked and wash the car though water gets in. Learned that the hard way lol

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
I just had the windows tinted yesterday. 30% all around with a 5% strip on the windshield. I recently applied 20% overlays on the sidemarkers, backup lenses, and rear bumper reflectors. Not sure if I want to do the "chrome delete" around the windows yet as I don't mind the silver pinstripe and I plan to keep the stock wheels.

Front02.jpg

Front01.jpg

RearTint.jpg

Clean AF :thumbsup:

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Front02.jpg

Front01.jpg

RearTint.jpg
Black is the only color I like the chrome on!
Reminds my of my 08 accord coupe.

Last edited:

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI Sedan 2018 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
So I found a cheap set of winter rims and tires.The tires are almost new but the rims were atrocious. Since the rims are bound for some winter beating, I just decided to smoothen it up a bit and use plastic-dip to make it a bit palatable. From the stock SI 18" tires now it has a 17". Ready for some snow...

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_4432 copy