What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
you know that there is no such thing as just a daily lmao

ya but your si is pretty dang sick with all you have done man! i have never driven a saab tbh ive been told some are good some are bad so never tried to find one and drive it
My first saab was 2.oT and a lot of mechanical issues. The 2.8T are supposed to be solid and at 149,000 miles this one runs great!

And thanks! The Si was for sure treated well, and will continue to be. Lol
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My first saab was 2.oT and a lot of mechanical issues. The 2.8T are supposed to be solid and at 149,000 miles this one runs great!

And thanks! The Si was for sure treated well, and will continue to be. Lol
IDK it was a 2.8T, that’s dope. 4-banger?

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I’d like one of them, but always have had a soft spot for the early 00s 9-5 with the 2.3t
Yes I like that year 9-5 as well, they had a great look and the 2.3's were killer Motors, viggens are really cool as well.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Kinda looks like Cherry Blossoms ... sort of ... if you squint your eyes just right.
Maybe ...

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? Looks like Cherry Blossoms

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, but did you have the heater on when you snapped that pic? ;)
48 here at the beach this morning, dogs loved it- me not so much
Nope ... my sunroof was open, and I was enjoying the lack of oppressive humidity.
To each their own ... I just kinda thought it fit the "Freezing Florida Stereotype".

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
It's RGB, with 100+ patterns.

I was going to wait until this weekend, but I was inspired by another member on here, and had the time. There are worse ways to spend an evening than polishing up the rizzo. 😎
It's therapy for me.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, but did you have the heater on when you snapped that pic? ;)
48 here at the beach this morning, dogs loved it- me not so much
I was detaling my car for a few hours yesterday morning. I just had on shorts and a long sleeve shirt because I tend to get my arms dirty from cleaning in the wheel wells. Anyway, a guy walking who comes by from time to time to talk to me about my car said it's too cold to do that. I said, it's perfect! For the first time in a year, I'm not sweating my ass off and dripping all over my car and getting pissed off about it. He said "I love to sweat!" I was silent and he said have a great day!

It was high 50's in the morning. Perfect detailing weather.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was detaling my car for a few hours yesterday morning. I just had on shorts and a long sleeve shirt because I tend to get my arms dirty from cleaning in the wheel wells. Anyway, a guy walking who comes by from time to time to talk to me about my car said it's too cold to do that. I said, it's perfect! For the first time in a year, I'm not sweating my ass off and dripping all over my car and getting pissed off about it. He said "I love to sweat!" I was silent and he said have a great day!

It was high 50's in the morning. Perfect detailing weather.
The other evening, when I did my wash, one of my housemates asked why I did it in the evening (around 4:30PM PST). I said, because it was 50F w/ no direct sunlight (we were into dusk at that point). Perfect washing weather!

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The other evening, when I did my wash, one of my housemates asked why I did it in the evening (around 4:30PM PST). I said, because it was 50F w/ no direct sunlight (we were into dusk at that point). Perfect washing weather!
When I first got my Si, I was cleaning it all the time. Still do. Discipline baby!
Anyway, also why I want a garage. Being out in the parking lot everyone drives by and walks by. One lady walking her dog every morning. *Marinate on that one* Most pple like myself would just keep going or say something nice and not be rude. But would ask me why I clean my car so much. I said nicely. It's my therapy, I enjoy it and I like a clean car. Couple months later, she came up to me again and asked the same damn question. I was like..really? So I said nicely again. It's a new car, I enjoy it. She walked off. Couple months later she came by again and for the last time because I put her in her place. She's like why do you keep cleaning your car so much, it's going to rain later.

I just smiled and paused and said, "Well, if I always waited for the perfect moment to do something, I'll be waiting forever. Right?" She didn't say anything and walked off. Never came by me again.

Nosy pple who feel they need a reason and motivation to do something when you SHOULD just do it.
Sponsored

Last edited: