What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well damn!
I didn't really think I could mount it upside down, but it's always fun to entertain a fun idea.
You can always flip it for cars n coffee and photos
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey everyone! hope all is well over here! thought id come in and see how you all are doing and to give @arpypat a reminder to wash his car!

that is all!

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
After Tropical Storm/Hurricane Nicole, I spent 4 hours this morning detailing the car. I don't have a garage so the Si took the brunt of it. I found oak leaves and sticks in areas I did not think would get into. Thank goodness for a leaf blower!

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After Tropical Storm/Hurricane Nicole, I spent 4 hours this morning detailing the car. I don't have a garage so the Si took the brunt of it. I found oak leaves and sticks in areas I did not think would get into. Thank goodness for a leaf blower!
Yikes. Hope there wasn't any damage, mate.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nicole washed my car for me, and did a really poor job of it.
She didn't even have the courtesy to dry it off for me, and left pine needles all over it!
How rude!

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yikes. Hope there wasn't any damage, mate.
I ran out there first thing this mng and did the search and destroy. Just found a shit load of oak leaves and twigs all inside the grill and all over the car and jammed around the tires.. Fortunately no damage. But every storm/hurricane that passes by I get anxiety. I wish It was safe and sound inside of a garage.

It wasn't as bad as Hurricane Ian believe it or not, which came up from behind us, west. Folks on the west coast got it bad though. I'm on th east coast. Nicole came from the East and I live about 15-20 mins from the beach. So she hit us hard. Pple living on the beach got wrecked though.

Last edited:

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nicole washed my car for me, and did a really poor job of it.
She didn't even have the courtesy to dry it off for me, and left pine needles all over it!
How rude!
Yeah she was a bitch, def got a wash. But a ton of dust, sand and dirt. Oak trees...
The wind was harsh.
I didn't even park near them, but the wind was so bad it didn't matter. It carried it to my car and all lodged up and around the tires. Leaf blower saves lives!

Last edited:

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah she was a bitch, def got a wash. But a ton of dust, sand and dirt. Oak trees..The wind harsh.
I didn't even park near them, but the wind was so bad it didn't matter. It carried it to my car and all lodged up and around the tires. Leaf blower saves lives!
We (Tally) didn't get any real hard or severe rain, and only a few gusts . I haven't seen or really heard of any trees going down ... maybe some limbs, but not trees. I certainly feel bad for those impacted by the storm, and feel even worse for those that were affected by Ian first!

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We (Tally) didn't get any real hard or severe rain, and only a few gusts . I haven't seen or really heard of any trees going down ... maybe some limbs, but not trees. I certainly feel bad for those impacted by the storm, and feel even worse for those that were affected by Ian first!
Lucky! Yeah, you guys in panhandle lucked out from both Ian and Nicole. I'm in central Florida area. When I saw another storm was coming I was wtf weather! Florida life huh.

All the palm trees were fine. But several of the giant oak trees got knocked down and exploded their guts on everything. They're not designed for this area. We have pine trees, but they're not as detrimental as a torn up oak tree. Why they insist on planting oak trees in Florida, hurricane/high wind prone makes no sense. All they do is drop, sap, acorns, leaves, pollen and dust. I guess it's a home for the squirrels though.

It's Florida, plant palm trees pple! Actually, they planted some new ones recently. The area i live in is developing. Nearly all the oak tree saplings got whisked away. All the baby palm trees. Didn't even flinch.

On the other hand, it's in the 80s today and dryer. It'll start to cool down to the 70s next week. Yippe winter is here! Lmao.

Last edited:

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nature washed my car today šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚
haha and then promptly froze it!

it was funny man last night was Eevee's first dealings with ice and cold and she ran out to the deck and slid and looked at me like what is going on! i cant get traction! she was not to happy lmao

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ran out there first thing this mng and did the search and destroy. Just found a shit load of oak leaves and twigs all inside the grill and all over the car and jammed around the tires.. Fortunately no damage. But every storm/hurricane that passes by I get anxiety. I wish It was safe and sound inside of a garage.

It wasn't as bad as Hurricane Ian believe it or not, which came up from behind us, west. Folks on the west coast got it bad though. I'm on th east coast. Nicole came from the East and I live about 15-20 mins from the beach. So she hit us hard. Pple living on the beach got wrecked though.
ya i was watching some of the stuff on the storm not as bad as ian but man it messed up the shoreline peoples pretty damn good!