What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I love that grille.
Thanks! I prefer it over most of the others and the legit J's one is too pricey for me for just a grille. I outlined in some other threads how to make it look like that hoping to make it easier for other members if they wanted to put the time into it since I really don't like the stock thin style mesh they send with it.
Sponsored

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
Finally got my squeak on video..

It ONLY happens when turning left, except for one time last week when it went crazy and wouldn't stop then it went away after it was parked so IDK.

I don't have the facilities to inspect it and I'm not paying someone $125 to look at it.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got my squeak on video..

It ONLY happens when turning left, except for one time last week when it went crazy and wouldn't stop then it went away after it was parked so IDK.

I don't have the facilities to inspect it and I'm not paying someone $125 to look at it.
Try to reseat and lube your brake pads

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I was under the impression that we couldn't service the rear brakes without taking it to the dealer.
I believe you can buy a scan tool like an Autel AP200, or similar, to put the car in maintenance mode to service the brakes. I personally haven't done this yet, but have read threads on here about it.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I was under the impression that we couldn't service the rear brakes without taking it to the dealer.
I replaced all my rotors and pads. You just need to retract the electronic brake manually. I think I ended up gently using a pair of pliers because I didn’t have the correct size tool

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine squeaking was up front.

As far as the rears, I believe it was a type R thread where they showed it could be done by not engaging the ebrake before shutting the car off

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
So those wing stabilizers I bought are just laser cut 1/4in ABS plates and I'm more than a little upset I spent $50 on em TBH.

Also they don't exactly fit If you have the Caruse design Aeroflap which I do.

I'm debating on either waiting to modify it at work where I have my calipers to measure it out or just wedging them in there NBD.

I might just do both, wedge em in there for now and see if I need to mod them.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So those wing stabilizers I bought are just laser cut 1/4in ABS plates and I'm more than a little upset I spent $50 on em TBH.

Also they don't exactly fit If you have the Caruse design Aeroflap which I do.

I'm debating on either waiting to modify it at work where I have my calipers to measure it out or just wedging them in there NBD.

I might just do both, wedge em in there for now and see if I need to mod them.
That was kinda my issue with mine ... lots of $$$ for a piece of plastic. Mine were smooth on one side, and some type of "pebble" texture on the other side. Was totally bummed, and just threw them away. (Probably should have asked for a refund/return ... but was so pissed that I just tossed them)

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New tag came in ... Now I have to go sort out the mistake they've made on my registration.
They have my car listed as a "4D" ... and that just won't do ... because #coupegang !

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20221110_090006

Does anyone know of any Florida or Federal statutes that prohibit me from mounting the tag upside down?

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20221110_085520

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since I'm a little bored, here is the verbiage from: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...tute&URL=0300-0399/0320/Sections/0320.06.html

"The license plate must be imprinted with the word “Florida” at the top and the name of the county in which it is sold, the state motto, or the words “Sunshine State” at the bottom.."
Well damn!
I didn't really think I could mount it upside down, but it's always fun to entertain a fun idea.
Sponsored