What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Took a trip up to Connecticut with my buddies this Saturday and realized when I got back that my front right tire has a medium sized bubble in the sidewall. Not sure if I had it the entire trip but got lucky. Gonna go get some Continental Extremecontact DWS-06 Plus tires installed since my car still has the OEM all seasons which are starting to get slight dry-rot after 4 years. Should be a load of difference after install!

PN_man

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (Lunar Silver)
Country flag
Took a trip up to Connecticut with my buddies this Saturday and realized when I got back that my front right tire has a medium sized bubble in the sidewall. Not sure if I had it the entire trip but got lucky. Gonna go get some Continental Extremecontact DWS-06 Plus tires installed since my car still has the OEM all seasons which are starting to get slight dry-rot after 4 years. Should be a load of difference after install!
I put those on my car in January and they are great. If you had the Goodyear all-season as OEM it will make a world of difference. My nerve on corners gives up before the tires do.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had a nice trip up to see friends in NorCal this weekend, and cruising some of my fav old-school backroads. Did a drive-swap with a homie’s unmodded 2017 WRX, and we both thought one anothers’ cars were very different. 😄

Was able to push The Hotness™️ a bit when the backroads were empty, and I’ll say that it’s the tightest, fittest car I’ve ever driven on that road. 😧 Steering inputs were precise, with no unnecessary body roll, no tire squeal, and the brakes never faded. She was toight and strong! Afterward, everything smelled hot, but nothing bad, and I didn’t smell burnt clutch, so, pretty sure it’s okay. 😅

slanted_faces

Like a wis man once said, I want to go fast
First Name
Papi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
got picked up Wednesday last week, can’t get up to speed without going into limp mode even after reflashing. good thing is the head gasket isn’t blown, still thinking about replacing it since I already ordered the valve and head gasket kits, still undecided on what studs to go with.. doing compression tests? On the coolant system to see what’s up cause I am losing coolant somewhere.
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? DC10ACFB-36F0-47A0-926A-3563F3B048B8
any advice or tips or just motivation or consolation would be much appreciated 😂

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
got picked up Wednesday last week, can’t get up to speed without going into limp mode even after reflashing. good thing is the head gasket isn’t blown, still thinking about replacing it since I already ordered the valve and head gasket kits, still undecided on what studs to go with.. doing compression tests? On the coolant system to see what’s up cause I am losing coolant somewhere.
DC10ACFB-36F0-47A0-926A-3563F3B048B8.jpeg
any advice or tips or just motivation or consolation would be much appreciated 😂
I feel like we need to know way more about this story

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
DC10ACFB-36F0-47A0-926A-3563F3B048B8.jpeg
Best of luck, man!

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I think I saw that someone else did this a long time ago.. I’ve been wanting to do it ever since. I added the pinstripe to the bumper. It wasn’t tough to do. I really like it.

B0CD17CF-CBAC-448A-9E21-6743AD92D089.jpeg

058BD741-DFA9-4BCB-93FB-05A7F723D11B.jpeg
What did you use to achieve this ?