What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good detail day on the car. Washed, an ceramic coated. Thing looks so good especially at night, to bad it don’t fit in the garage tho.. first world problems

961C195D-8A66-4280-90CB-165F901A35C3.jpeg
Lol this reminds me of when I first brought my coupe home. My coupe fits in my driveway with my other car with about 3 inches of space to spare. If I had gotten the sedan version I would have been SOL ?

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Lol this reminds me of when I first brought my coupe home. My coupe fits in my driveway with my other car with about 3 inches of space to spare. If I had gotten the sedan version I would have been SOL ?
It might fit if it had two less doors. ? #CoupeGang

? JK, mate. SRSLY, though, my blood pressure skyrocketed when I saw how close the garage door was to your car. ? I thought this was going to be a tragedy-tale post. Glad it wasn’t! ?
It sucks I have a split 2 car garage. The one pictured is wider but has a wall to separate the washer/dryer an the other one will fit the car but it’s just so fucking narrow that it’s pointless to put it in, eventually I’m gonna do a carport in front to at least cover it from the elements, need to make some good cover space for my Bronco

if I had a coupe it may just fit. I think I was about 6-8” off

Last edited:

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We've all heard of using a tennis ball hanging from the garage ceiling, when it touches your windshield, you stop the car. But, that trick doesn't work, if the tennis ball can't touch your windshield! (The tennis ball is set up for my Mother-n-laws van (which she totaled in November))

Hell ... I'm not even lowered, and I glide right under it, with inches to spare!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? Tennis Ball Trick

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We've all heard of using a tennis ball hanging from the garage ceiling, when it touches your windshield, you stop the car. But, that trick doesn't work, if the tennis ball can't touch your windshield! (The tennis ball is set up for my Mother-n-laws van (which she totaled in November))

Hell ... I'm not even lowered, and I glide right under it, with inches to spare!

Tennis Ball Trick.jpg
for my si i had this foam block thing lol
the 98 i just wait until i see it ever so slightly move the trailer then i let it roll back a tiny bit haha

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Alright so who on here got rpf1s on there civics? I’m looking for some pics an specs ?

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright so who on here got rpf1s on there civics? I’m looking for some pics an specs ?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no lol

so many flavors and you choose basic :p

jk

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Someone posted pics a few pages back. Pretty sure his are 18x8.5 (I forget his offset). I’d @ him, but I forgot the spelling of his screen name. Or google Rpf1 Gonda civic, tons of pics will show up.
Sponsored