What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
the Si finally goes tomorrow ? waking up early to drive to philly w my dad and sell it to carmax. I’m so excited to pick it up and finally get to experience a rwd car

I got a full interior and exterior detail done and now shes lookin brand new, it’s been a real good run

3A611D2D-E902-4BD3-BACD-184F7BD63E85.jpeg
I just called a Toyota dealer near me. Going to place my $500 down after Christmas. Congrats on the car!

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just called a Toyota dealer near me. Going to place my $500 down after Christmas. Congrats on the car!
If both were out I would've went Toyota but Subaru was such a seamless experience, I got the car early, and I managed to get lower than MSRP so it was a no brainer for me especially since I needed to sell my Si asap

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well FedEx was FedEx and wasn't able to get my ARK here on friday. Hopefully come monday it'll be on my doorstep when i get home from work.

On a more positive note, i stopped into the shop on friday. The head was on its way back from the machine shop, and monday / tuesday will be wrapping up the job and testing, and the guy told me to expect to have my car back on Wednesday. No warping or issues with the block, and the valves all look good. Super stoked to test out the 1.5R tune (after 3 heat cycles of the clutch that is).

Seeing the short block up close was something though ? It's so miniscule and tiny. Makes me appreciate having even 200 hp, let alone 250.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The alignment shop was so. busy. today. ? TH had a very slight pull to the right, so, had that fixed, and got a lot of work done while I waited. ?
Sponsored