What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Also this happened last night. Stupid raccoon! But it was already cracked and a piece missing, from a previous REALLY FAT raccoon!!! Glad that all that happened though. What’s the easiest& cheapest way to fix it? As of now the fog light still work.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 450C9297-E753-4D9B-90A2-F1FE372E44B7

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Also this happened last night. Stupid raccoon! But it was already cracked and a piece missing, from a previous REALLY FAT raccoon!!! Glad that all that happened though. What’s the easiest& cheapest way to fix it? As of now the fog light still work.

450C9297-E753-4D9B-90A2-F1FE372E44B7.jpeg
Perfect excuse for an upgrade….. a few options out there depending on budget.

so, with the Black Friday talk some pages back, I saw that @ACUITY mentioned that they were dropping a new shift knob, and it’ll be revealed before their BF sale starts, which is tomorrow…. Has it been posted anywhere? Happy with my poco, but might swap it out depending what they do with the new one.

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
so, with the Black Friday talk some pages back, I saw that @ACUITY mentioned that they were dropping a new shift knob, and it’ll be revealed before their BF sale starts, which is tomorrow…. Has it been posted anywhere? Happy with my poco, but might swap it out depending what they do with the new one.

Haven't seen them upload it yet on their social medias yet so maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning if I had to guess

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Perfect excuse for an upgrade….. a few options out there depending on budget.

Haven't seen them upload it yet on their social medias yet so maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning if I had to guess
Hoping to drop it tomorrow (Tuesday). ?

Can't supply any info other than that. ?

~russ

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
What WOUKD be the cheapest option your opinion?
Honestly, I’d keep it OEM (or at least a reputable aftermarket brand, morimoto comes to mind). OEM halogen set runs around $100 or so if I remember correctly. OEM LED runs around $150ish I think.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Here I go for the hat trick (3 posts in a row ?)

quick ? for the more knowledgeable folks in here…. Tires/tire sizes kinda confuse me, I was wondering, would stock tires work on an 8.5-9” wheel width, safely? I plan on ordering wheels possibly this week, and wanted to know what I can work with.

sorry to ask that in here, but figured I’d get an answer quicker than making a new thread. Plus it’s been kinda dead in here for most of the day…

thanks in advance.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here I go for the hat trick (3 posts in a row ?)

quick ? for the more knowledgeable folks in here…. Tires/tire sizes kinda confuse me, I was wondering, would stock tires work on an 8.5-9” wheel width, safely? I plan on ordering wheels possibly this week, and wanted to know what I can work with.

sorry to ask that in here, but figured I’d get an answer quicker than making a new thread. Plus it’s been kinda dead in here for most of the day…

thanks in advance.
i had the stock tires on a 9" wide wheel and it was fine. it was stretched and its not a good idea to race or do any agility stuff with a stretched tire but i didnt want to buy new tires back then
Sponsored