What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
well i think ive figured out what im going to do with my si and my truck......

the plan atm which i think is the best plan when it comes to finances and such atm is to sell my si and take that money to buy a 5k honda, toyota, acura or something thats still fun and good on mpg (has to be a manual) and pocket the rest of the cash from the si sale and get my self back on track financially and to try and fix my truck to keep it. i like my truck a lot even thou its been a major pain lately but its very hard for me to think about getting rid of it.
the best thing about doing all this is getting out of a loan and freeing up about 600 a month (insurance+loan+gas) that i can then put into savings and get to working on my shop in the back yard and work on the track car project more.....
i do love my si but out of all my vehicles its the one i can see getting rid of and not missing to terrible much thats not saying i dont like the car its been a great car but sometimes things happen.....
so a part out will be happening for my car ill eventually work up a list of everything that will be sold and make a thread about it. if there is something you know is on my car and want now let me know and ill put your name on the item.
i want to thank this forum and its memebers for being so great and welcoming ive met (well sorta only online atm besides arpyat) a lot of great people and have had a great time chatting with everyone on here.

ill will most likely stay around to still chat and show progress on my 98 hx coupe. (thats if yall will let me stay lol)

but ya thats about it thanks everyone!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 32

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag

the plan atm which i think is the best plan when it comes to finances and such atm is to sell my si and take that money to buy a 5k honda, toyota, acura or something thats still fun and good on mpg (has to be a manual) and pocket the rest of the cash from the si sale and get my self back on track financially and to try and fix my truck to keep it. i like my truck a lot even thou its been a major pain lately but its very hard for me to think about getting rid of it.
the best thing about doing all this is getting out of a loan and freeing up about 600 a month (insurance+loan+gas) that i can then put into savings and get to working on my shop in the back yard and work on the track car project more.....
i do love my si but out of all my vehicles its the one i can see getting rid of and not missing to terrible much thats not saying i dont like the car its been a great car but sometimes things happen.....
so a part out will be happening for my car ill eventually work up a list of everything that will be sold and make a thread about it. if there is something you know is on my car and want now let me know and ill put your name on the item.
i want to thank this forum and its memebers for being so great and welcoming ive met (well sorta only online atm besides arpyat) a lot of great people and have had a great time chatting with everyone on here.

ill will most likely stay around to still chat and show progress on my 98 hx coupe. (thats if yall will let me stay lol)

32.jpg
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? sike-now (1)

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
sorry man that wont be happening lots of things have happened since i bought my house and ive been barley staying afloat its been extremely stressful and shitty so getting rid of the si will fix a lot of it so thats the plan

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
sorry man that wont be happening lots of things have happened since i bought my house and ive been barley staying afloat its been extremely stressful and shitty so getting rid of the si will fix a lot of it so thats the plan
I hear you on that. At your age and owning a home, you're miles ahead of the game.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hear you on that. At your age and owning a home, you're miles ahead of the game.
might be miles ahead but at the same time just sitting here and wonder how ill get things done its rather annoying and tiresome so parting ways with the si should help free me up on those worries

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

32.jpg
Do what you got to do, bro. ?? You will be Yurei will be missed. Hopefully, you hang around. Good folks around here.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do what you got to do, bro. ?? You will be Yurei will be missed. Hopefully, you hang around. Good folks around here.
ya ill most likely still hang around this forum is a lot of fun with good people to talk i just might get a older si thats cheaper and still fun.

and ya yurei will be missed i do like the car but financially this is smarter so it be the plan

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Rear passenger pokes whereas driver side is flush. My gf pointed this out yesterday as she pulled into the garage, but i blew it off and called her crazy. Pumped gas today and went to the other side to verify and had to hold an L, so now i owe her a fucking cookie crumble whatever the fuck from Starbucks :banghead: . Is anyone else experiencing this or am i just being picky and looking for a reason to upgrade?
20211021_054521.jpg
Since when did you get a telsa? (Sarcasm)

dthanb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback

32.jpg
Definitely sucks to hear. Im guessing next step will be turning everything back to stock before selling? Good luck man. Will be checking out the classified section for your 27won knob since the super klasses knob is not working out for me. ;P

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Definitely sucks to hear. Im guessing next step will be turning everything back to stock before selling? Good luck man. Will be checking out the classified section for your 27won knob since the super klasses knob is not working out for me. ;P
ya basically going back to stock there are somethings ill keep and the shift knob (if it works on my 98) ill most likely keep
Sponsored