What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Anyone in here running morimoto xb foglights? Opinions on em? White or yellow? What year is your car (2020 has OEM LEDs, and I’m pretty sure has different connections), if ‘20 do you need an adapter or anything to run the fogs?

/21 questions ?
Sponsored

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Rear passenger pokes whereas driver side is flush. My gf pointed this out yesterday as she pulled into the garage, but i blew it off and called her crazy. Pumped gas today and went to the other side to verify and had to hold an L, so now i owe her a fucking cookie crumble whatever the fuck from Starbucks :banghead: . Is anyone else experiencing this or am i just being picky and looking for a reason to upgrade?
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20211021_054521

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Rear passenger pokes whereas driver side is flush. My gf pointed this out yesterday as she pulled into the garage, but i blew it off and called her crazy. Pumped gas today and went to the other side to verify and had to hold an L, so now i owe her a fucking cookie crumble whatever the fuck from Starbucks :banghead: . Is anyone else experiencing this or am i just being picky and looking for a reason to upgrade?
Mine's not like that. Is there anything in the door seal or debris keeping it poked out like that? Hopefully our SI's will be more valuable now that they have revealed the 11th gen since they look like a massive downgrade in most categories if you ask me.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Mine's not like that. Is there anything in the door seal or debris keeping it poked out like that? Hopefully our SI's will be more valuable now that they have revealed the 11th gen since they look like a massive downgrade in most categories if you ask me.
Nah, ran my hand up and down to dislodge anything that could potentially be causing it; I'll do a more thorough sweep tonight after work. As far as upgrading, it's either a 2020 Si sedan in a different color or straight to the CTR.

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Nah, ran my hand up and down to dislodge anything that could potentially be causing it; I'll do a more thorough sweep tonight after work. As far as upgrading, it's either a 2020 Si sedan in a different color or straight to the CTR.
I hear ya on that. I'm glad I waited for the right time to grab a 2020 at below MSRP before they shot up to crazy prices especially now after seeing the 11th gen. I would have went for a CTR but wasn't feeling the $400-500/month payment. I got really lucky with my deal and positive equity from my 2015 SI where I only owed like 11.5K after financing so my payment is $235/mo lol so i'll hold out for a while.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I hear ya on that. I'm glad I waited for the right time to grab a 2020 at below MSRP before they shot up to crazy prices especially now after seeing the 11th gen. I would have went for a CTR but wasn't feeling the $400-500/month payment. I got really lucky with my deal and positive equity from my 2015 SI where I only owed like 11.5K after financing so my payment is $235/mo lol so i'll hold out for a while.
Bruv, you better ride that pig until the engine throws a rod. :beer: Daily 100's are a must!

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
20211021_054521.jpg
Mine is like that thought it’s the driver side (I think) not the passenger.

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
20211021_054521.jpg
Not on my Si but my wife’s passport yes. Driver door was not sitting even. Dealer adjusted it.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bruh in Canada it’s cold. End up chilling with the lady in the car at times and it idling for a while. So it’s more of a precautionary measure and I wanted some read piping in the engine bay ?
20211021_054521.jpg
Try winding the bumpstop (“door cushions’ ?) on jam of the door in a little bit, see if that helps. Takes 5 seconds. That’s what the dealer is going to do.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 097B27F3-A04E-4E61-9A51-4CD7735627E4

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
20211021_054521.jpg
#COUPE GANG