What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well the dealer offered me 24k for my si that’s a very tempting offer now I gotta sit back and think
That's what Vroom offered me
Sponsored

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s a very tempting offer on a car with 35k miles no lie so right now I have to think
Do what you need to do. Unless the new Integra or new Type R are VERY compelling, I'm keeping mine

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Well the dealer offered me 24k for my si that’s a very tempting offer now I gotta sit back and think
I’m in the same boat and actually thinking about trading in. Just had my valve cover replaced under warranty due to a leak and I’m worried something else is going to come up down the line. Wife already mentioned trying to trade in day 1 of the si release in case I got a lemon. Been having tons of bad luck with this car since I got it if I’m honest.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do what you need to do. Unless the new Integra or new Type R are VERY compelling, I'm keeping mine
Ya I feel you I’ve been wanting to get a new truck for awhile since mine has been well a problem
I’m in the same boat and actually thinking about trading in. Just had my valve cover replaced under warranty due to a leak and I’m worried something else is going to come up down the line. Wife already mentioned trying to trade in day 1 of the si release in case I got a lemon. Been having tons of bad luck with this car since I got it if I’m honest.
Dang that sucks man that you have had those issues thankfully mine has been fine besides a few small things but I prefer trucks over cars so if I have to get rid of my truck the car will go also to get a nicer truck
Yea I saw my offer of 29k for my 19 and thought but if you sell high you buy high….
Sometimes yes if you can get new at msrp then you are doing pretty good and I’ve found a few dealers willing to work with that

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
If you planned on getting rid of it anyway, DO IT! That’s probably part of the reason I don’t want to even look into what I could get from mine, I don’t want to tempt myself, because I plan on keeping it.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ya I feel you I’ve been wanting to get a new truck for awhile since mine has been well a problem

Dang that sucks man that you have had those issues thankfully mine has been fine besides a few small things but I prefer trucks over cars so if I have to get rid of my truck the car will go also to get a nicer truck

Sometimes yes if you can get new at msrp then you are doing pretty good and I’ve found a few dealers willing to work with that
Yeah, and if there’s a way to trade in both the Si and your old Tacoma simultaneously as downs on a new truck, ??.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag

I love my si, but in all honesty if the Ford Maverick was more available right now I would trade my car in for one of those, pay it off in 2-3 years and see how the new si and Integra are and if I like them, jump back into one. Buuuuut chip shortage so yeah.

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love my si, but in all honesty if the Ford Maverick was more available right now I would trade my car in for one of those, pay it off in 2-3 years and see how the new si and Integra are and if I like them, jump back into one. Buuuuut chip shortage so yeah.
I can relate. I found both the Maverick and Santa Cruz interesting until I saw that neither had a 6 foot bed. For me, a truck doesn't need 4 doors, but it needs a full sized box

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
picked this up today for the si from another member, tire rotating will be much easier ?

0A95BB67-79CC-4B9A-BAB3-D8A3557B76DC.jpeg
Yeah, I saw those on sale! Good pick!

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Soooo shiny! A full wash n’ protect after mod installs, had to wash away the install dust.
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? F65A5905-6F5F-4ABF-A442-215836C9C208
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? D5BAB5BC-696A-455B-B568-E0E21F26322C

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you planned on getting rid of it anyway, DO IT! That’s probably part of the reason I don’t want to even look into what I could get from mine, I don’t want to tempt myself, because I plan on keeping it.
I feel you I wanted to know how much a dealer would offer if I sold it to them and then to look at alright where do I go with this do I keep working on my truck and keep the si or part with the si and get a older cheaper car and keep working on the truck or ditch both and get a new truck

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, and if there’s a way to trade in both the Si and your old Tacoma simultaneously as downs on a new truck, ??.
Si would be sold out right I’d get more money sadly the tacoma would be a major loss on trade because of its condition
Sponsored