What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Manatee Bob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si; Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Country flag
but I don't know if I want to trust my baby that has cost me more money at this point than some people paid for their Type-R's
JSR, I looked at your build list and can understand why your Si has a bunch of money in it. It is amazing to me to see how many components people can put on their car to add performance and looks all in one package. I suspect you have had a lot of fun adding all of the parts you have listed. Bob
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still haven't decided. I don't drive the car that hard, outside temps are not hot here, and it's just easier to install.
SRI in my testing was still more effective than stock box. As add-ons increased I did make the switch to cobra

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
grabbed some soup dumplings with my girl @ chinatown, NY
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 1626182825041

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
grabbed some soup dumplings with my girl @ chinatown, NY
1626182825041.png
My OCD would kick my ass if i had a banner on any of my windows; Is it center? Is it level? Does the font clash in any way? Vehicle looks good overall! :beer:

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My OCD would kick my ass if i had a banner on any of my windows; Is it center? Is it level? Does the font clash in any way? Vehicle looks good overall! :beer:
thanks brother, and oh yeah OCD kicking my ass real hard with this one because it's not leveled at all LOL, I've ran like 5 different banners and 3 different sunstrip banners now and maybe 2 of them have been perfectly aligned and centered

i switch banners so often though so hopefully I get the next one perfectly centered :spaz:

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
JSR, I looked at your build list and can understand why your Si has a bunch of money in it. It is amazing to me to see how many components people can put on their car to add performance and looks all in one package. I suspect you have had a lot of fun adding all of the parts you have listed. Bob
I've always been a tinkerer. Working on cars is very therapeutic for me. I lose myself in the task at hand, and the tools I'm using, and music playing, and the sweat on my brow. It's why I've installed every single piece on this car myself except for my springs. It's work to be sure, but it's my place I can go to get away... And when you do that first test drive and the car seems to come alive a bit more each time... It's worth every penny for me.
Sponsored