What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The fact that I bought a low mileage HFP car in cash a month ago. Gonna take a bit to get money together for mods.

YYC210710-3b.jpg
baaaaah thats quitter talk lol

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Finally got my type r lip kit all the way on finally had a nice day on my day off.
Looks great! Reminds me to pull the trigger on the rear one for my sedan to complete the look. I'm still not a fan of it not matching the carbon print they have on the sides and front lips. Might reach out to them and see if they have a vendor that sells the carbon wrap they use so I can do it myself. Most of the others i've looked into are much more glossy than what's on there currently.

Jrmybrtn

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Looks great! Reminds me to pull the trigger on the rear one for my sedan to complete the look. I'm still not a fan of it not matching the carbon print they have on the sides and front lips. Might reach out to them and see if they have a vendor that sells the carbon wrap they use so I can do it myself. Most of the others i've looked into are much more glossy than what's on there currently.
I totally agree not sure why they didn’t just make everything match

SkipToMyLou

First Name
Milby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
She's finally going under the knife after waiting a whole month. Never been a fan of Kia, but one thing i will say is that they definitely threw the kitchen sink at the A/C in this thing.

20210712_075246-01.jpeg
20210712_105429-01.jpeg
My work truck went down last month for dang near 3-4 weeks, and my rental was a loaded Kia Telluride… I’ve never been more reluctant to give a rental back (especially for a work vehicle), it has plenty of room for all my survey gear with the seats down after all ?, but work didn’t bite on it.

Needless to say, I was in the same boat. Never was a huge fan of Kia but that Telluride was awfully nice. Lol

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
She's finally going under the knife after waiting a whole month. Never been a fan of Kia, but one thing i will say is that they definitely threw the kitchen sink at the A/C in this thing.

20210712_075246-01.jpeg
20210712_105429-01.jpeg
One of my homies has a Kia. The A/C is second to none. That's the only positive thing he has said besides the space. ?

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
My work truck went down last month for dang near 3-4 weeks, and my rental was a loaded Kia Telluride… I’ve never been more reluctant to give a rental back (especially for a work vehicle), it has plenty of room for all my survey gear with the seats down after all ?, but work didn’t bite on it.

Needless to say, I was in the same boat. Never was a huge fan of Kia but that Telluride was awfully nice. Lol
Now that you bring it up, the rear of the Telluride definitely caught my eye. The interior of the Optima feels premium, but the dash reminds me of a Toyota Tacoma.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
One of my homies has a Kia. The A/C is second to none. That's the only positive thing he has said besides the space. ?
Level two in the Optima is ice fucking cold compared to my Honda which you'd have to literally turn all the way up just to yield the same results; make you want to throw on a hoodie just for the hell of it. ?

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I totally agree not sure why they didn’t just make everything match
Reached out to ABS Dynamics and they said a carbon version is "coming soon". Not sure on the timeline though but hopefully it won't be too long. I asked him if I could pre order but waiting to hear back.

Jrmybrtn

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Reached out to ABS Dynamics and they said a carbon version is "coming soon". Not sure on the timeline though but hopefully it won't be too long. I asked him if I could pre order but waiting to hear back.
Lol of course after I already purchased the other one

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now that you bring it up, the rear of the Telluride definitely caught my eye. The interior of the Optima feels premium, but the dash reminds me of a Toyota Tacoma.
hey now!

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tell me i'm lying. :hmm:
havent owned a kia since my 2013 forte koupe i had lol plus tacoma is a very simple truck its not meant to be fancy bells and whistles lmao
Sponsored