What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you know the offsets and width of the wheels?
Your stance is perfect in my opinion!
not my wheels man just trying to help because i could have sworn he said they were esr but again i could be wrong

i run kansie knps

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of diet, but I can’t handle all the sugar. Screws up my blood sugar.
The cherries and vanilla hide most of the diet taste.
lol wouldnt that make it bad for you then by adding all the flavor stuff?

recently i found a cherrywine soda at hyvee that i thought was a normal soda but turns out it was diet and no lie its really good lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
now if a mr @Sport-injected would make a build thread we could all then see what his specs are lol

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda RF 2021 Toyota Supra GR 3.0
Country flag
Knps still look good lol

2D714A3D-CFCA-41B9-9397-D9CCD718C634.jpeg

I really need to take a day time picture for once lmao
Is this the 18x9 +30? Those wheels look great. I just bought a 2019 Coupe Si, and I'm having a difficult time deciding which wheels to get. My car is red.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
co
Is this the 18x9 +30? Those wheels look great. I just bought a 2019 Coupe Si, and I'm having a difficult time deciding which wheels to get. My car is red.
correct these are the 18x9 30 in bronze and thanks i really like them they are different where not many people have them on the civics

and man let me tell ya when it comes to wheels you will bounce around constantly between styles brands and cost until you find the one that you really like. with red cars you can do black(personally not a fan of black wheels but you do you) silver, gunmetal, hyperblack and grey those colors will add enough color pop to stand out but not be overbearing personally now you can do bronze and it can look good but it depends on the shade of bronze a light bronze will be meh while a dark bronze might look great you will just have to look around on here and see what you like

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda RF 2021 Toyota Supra GR 3.0
Country flag
co

correct these are the 18x9 30 in bronze and thanks i really like them they are different where not many people have them on the civics

and man let me tell ya when it comes to wheels you will bounce around constantly between styles brands and cost until you find the one that you really like. with red cars you can do black(personally not a fan of black wheels but you do you) silver, gunmetal, hyperblack and grey those colors will add enough color pop to stand out but not be overbearing personally now you can do bronze and it can look good but it depends on the shade of bronze a light bronze will be meh while a dark bronze might look great you will just have to look around on here and see what you like
I'm not a fan of black wheels either. My 2021 Supra Gr have a black & chrome twin spoke, but it's still too much black. This Civic I bought is going to be my daily driver. I don't really want to spend more than $1,200 on a set. The Kansei KNP, ESR sr08, and some models from Aodhan are sparking my interest at the moment.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Had to bring my truck in the garage to do some repairs on it, so the Si sat outside for the night. Heading to work this morning and couldn't make out the huge crack in my windshield due to the lack of light. I owned my EX-L coupe for three years with zero issues, then once I upgraded to the Si I've managed to get swiped, cracked windshield from God knows how and a shattered drivers mirror. ? Is this the price we pay for owning the Si??

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210610_063807

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210610_063822

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
lol wouldnt that make it bad for you then by adding all the flavor stuff?

recently i found a cherrywine soda at hyvee that i thought was a normal soda but turns out it was diet and no lie its really good lol
not really, it doesn’t add much sugar to it.

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I'm not a fan of black wheels either. My 2021 Supra Gr have a black & chrome twin spoke, but it's still too much black. This Civic I bought is going to be my daily driver. I don't really want to spend more than $1,200 on a set. The Kansei KNP, ESR sr08, and some models from Aodhan are sparking my interest at the moment.
Avid1 has some good looking wheels for a budget.
Supra you say???? Pics!

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Had to bring my truck in the garage to do some repairs on it, so the Si sat outside for the night. Heading to work this morning and couldn't make out the huge crack in my windshield due to the lack of light. I owned my EX-L coupe for three years with zero issues, then once I upgraded to the Si I've managed to get swiped, cracked windshield from God knows how and a shattered drivers mirror. ? Is this the price we pay for owning the Si??
Sorry to hear, man!

Right after I read this, I noticed a new ding/dent on my drivers door right under the side mirror... You know someone swung their door full open with no regard... I feel like if you catch someone in the act of doing that, you should be able to bitch slap them as reparation.

Last edited:

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Put it on with nuts and bolts this time! It sucks taking off the bumper just to put a lip on, but it will DEFFF be secured better than just using self-tapping screws.

Or try these type of nuts if you don't want to take your bumper all the way off:

41PZu24Gt+L._AC_SY580_.jpg

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Take your time ... it took me 18 months to decide.
I straddled the color fence (bronze or silver), the width fence (8.5" or 9.5"), the offset fence (+35 or +40), and lastly, the style fence (6 spoke, or Y spoke, or 10 spoke, etc) ...

When you fine "THEM", you will know!

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

20210610_063807.jpg

20210610_063822.jpg
Not an Si thing ... that's just Crap-tastic luck, my man!

It'll all get sorted ... life is good, with an Si on your side!!!!