What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had to park next to Kaiju's cousin ...

#coupegang

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? cousins
Sponsored

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Ok. I didnā€™t buy this as a commuter, just ended up that wayā€¦ so at the moment I have lowering springs, wheels, intake, and exhaust. Hoping none of those give me long term issues, but I can see a couple possibly causing some premature wear and tearā€¦ debating if I want to revert couple back to stock?
Personally, I wouldn't. Sure you didn't plan on it being a commuter car, but you're building it the way you are/were because that was your plan. I say just keep what you have and continue with your build if you were planning on adding anything else, because now that you're commuting, you get more time to enjoy what you've built.

I also say tune it if you haven't lol. it is very fun. I would've done it already, I just have more pressing things to tend to like fixing my bumper.

Also, were you on the 14 last night around 8? I was having a spirited drive with another white SI lol.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Personally, I wouldn't. Sure you didn't plan on it being a commuter car, but you're building it the way you are/were because that was your plan. I say just keep what you have and continue with your build if you were planning on adding anything else, because now that you're commuting, you get more time to enjoy what you've built.

I also say tune it if you haven't lol. it is very fun. I would've done it already, I just have more pressing things to tend to like fixing my bumper.

Also, were you on the 14 last night around 8? I was having a spirited drive with another white SI lol.
Tune is something thatā€™s a possibility in the future, not sure exactly when.

Wasnā€™t me. Iā€™m usually on the 14 around 130ish pm on my way to work, and around 230ish am on my way home.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tune is something thatā€™s a possibility in the future, not sure exactly when.

Wasnā€™t me. Iā€™m usually on the 14 around 130ish pm on my way to work, and around 230ish am on my way home.
that future could be tomorrow!

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Installed new smoked (non sequential) TypeRleds side markers. Car is dirty from finally first decent rain in awhile. Think it's going to rain tomorrow and maybe early next week. Probably still give it a decent wash this weekend.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_20220819_014157544_MP

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not going to try to tune till I have enough money for tuner and able to replace clutch/flywheel within few months after tune. So next year at earliest probably.

I guess k tuner is best for Si while Type Rs go for hondata? I'm probably just going to start at base tune then maybe after clutch try something more. I probably want to stick to around 21 psi boost so I don't blow a head gasket.

2019fc4

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well I already did emblem in black plasti dip which came out okay just one or two semi rough spots. Think I might have sprayed too close last coat or two. Trying above doors tomorrow morning prepping tonight. Yes I know can buy those strips but I have two cans so might as well try this method.

IMG_20220812_224122358.jpg
I have the option of either spray panting or plastidipping for my chrome delete, i used plastidip on my accord coupe and it turned out great, but ive only used spray paint or vinyl for the civic.. which one is better?

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have the option of either spray panting or plastidipping for my chrome delete, i used plastidip on my accord coupe and it turned out great, but ive only used spray paint or vinyl for the civic.. which one is better?
Well paint would be more permanent and I'm sure you covered your car good to prevent overspray. One good thing about plastidip is even if overspray gets on paint that it comes right up.

How long did the plastidip on Accord last? Did it last over three years?

If your Civic looks fine with paint and vinyl then I'd just stick with that.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed new smoked (non sequential) TypeRleds side markers. Car is dirty from finally first decent rain in awhile. Think it's going to rain tomorrow and maybe early next week. Probably still give it a decent wash this weekend.

IMG_20220819_014157544_MP.jpg
should get some @Unity Performance side markers they are really nice

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
speaking of sidemarkers hey @Unity Performance my ranger needs some cool side markers šŸ‘€