What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Just to double check you don’t need the screw that is used to help hold the rotor on, correct? I had to drill out the front drivers side one. Since I know not all cars have it
Sponsored

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
I’m actually between the Genesis Brembos and the 27Won kit…

A local Si guy put together the Genesis kit for $500ish bucks… which is obviously a bargain!… but it also took him a while to piece it all together… plus I’d prefer black calipers, which means I’d have to get the Genesis Brembos powder coated if I were to go that route (which will bring the price closer to the 27won kit)…

I’m not sure which route I’ll ultimately end up going, but I have a few other things on my list before I get to the BBK… so stay tuned… lol… 🍺
Lmk what you end up going with lol 🍻
27won looks nice ! But the price 🙃

Yaminashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Integra DB1, 18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just to double check you don’t need the screw that is used to help hold the rotor on, correct? I had to drill out the front drivers side one. Since I know not all cars have it
Once I took them out, I never put them back on. They're mainly meant to hold the rotor on during assembly.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Got the fronts done, but got frustrated/tired/ fuckung hurt myself starting the rears. Later in the week. Hopefully some Eibach Pro-lines this weekend as well

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 3B917C30-D204-44BF-BE84-0849471F70CE

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
I had the new PRL HV DP installed on my car today. Installation I’d give it a 8/10 only bc one of the nuts snapped when taking off the stock DP. Luckily there was enough threading left on the stud to tighten a new nut onto it. I didnt have time to get the RMM insert installed since my buddy’s shop was busy so I’ll have to go back another day for that.

meanwhile when taking everything apart for the DP install he noticed the valve cover was leaking/sweating so he recommended me to grab a new gasket to replace it and install the spark plugs then. Since I have an oil change scheduled next Saturday I’ll talk to the service advisor that I know and see if he can some get it covered under warranty for me. If not I’ll have my buddy do it.

i haven't gotten to drive/push the car as much as I’d like today since NY got a random 94 degree heatwave this weekend. Wish I had a Fmic 😂.

But overall, its a bit deeper than stock (running stock fp + exhaust).
I’ll record an actual cold startup and some driving/pulls so you all wondering how the new prl dp sounds since there arent many clips.
Would love a video of the dp on stock exhaust!

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Got a tint strip installed today. A bit cooler inside and a lot easier to see at dawn and dusk. Florida sun is brutal. I don't like to mess with my visors as they block my view. Sunglasses only do so much. Plus this makes my car look a bit more aggressive.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_20220524_130604

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hows everyone doing in here?

its been awhile since ive been active.......
Sponsored