What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
im learning with my skills just lots of practice and lots of photographer friends that help or give me tips on angles, backdrop,lighting, lenses and stuff like that lol

i use to take awful pics now i get pics im really happy with. hell my truck pics have been on the company i run for armor (armor=steel bumper and skids and stuff like that) website a few times which is really cool to have a photo that they think is good enough to be shown on the website or to promote a sale
I need to start playing with it more.
Sponsored

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I need to start playing with it more.
yuuuup i use to go out everyweekend to take pics and practice so far im only good at vehicle pics and pics of my dog not good at people or scenic stuff yet....

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
That's what my wife told me.
:lol:
I walked right into that one. I’m usually the one busting out the “that’s what she said” jokes. I get my boyfriend all the time with them.

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
yuuuup i use to go out everyweekend to take pics and practice so far im only good at vehicle pics and pics of my dog not good at people or scenic stuff yet....
I’ve tried some scenery.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve tried some scenery.
ive done a bit here and there when i was in Colorado and Tennessee last year and some turned out okay but nothing im to proud of tbh

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
ive done a bit here and there when i was in Colorado and Tennessee last year and some turned out okay but nothing im to proud of tbh
I live in Tennessee so I have plenty to practice on. I haven’t even looked at the last stuff I took.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in Tennessee so I have plenty to practice on. I haven’t even looked at the last stuff I took.
ah nice i went out to Chattanooga area and Memphis last year tons of fun awesome camping and offloading

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
ah nice i went out to Chattanooga area and Memphis last year tons of fun awesome camping and offloading
I’m about an hour east of Nashville so I’m in Chattanooga quite a bit. I’ve got some camping spots on my to do list this year. Lived here my whole life but haven’t visited all the cool places near by.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m about an hour east of Nashville so I’m in Chattanooga quite a bit. I’ve got some camping spots on my to do list this year. Lived here my whole life but haven’t visited all the cool places near by.
ah i gotcha ya we went into Chattanooga to go to ruby falls then went down to Memphis sadly i messed the front end of my truck up (hit a large bump in town and got airborne lol) and drove camber gang for 5 hours and ruined my front tires lmao