What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
excited for you bro :beer:

you're lucky that you ordered when you did because subaru just closed orders for 2022 today. Seen some people that just recently placed their orders get it cancelled :confused:
Closed orders for all 2022 models in JANUARY?!?! This is wild

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Do yall think there's a huge difference between Amsoil synchromesh and Royal Purple Synchromesh?

I ask because AutoZone carries RP stuff and Amsoil is difficult to come by.
Eh, probably not. I use the GM/AC Delco Synchromesh FM stuff, which is also hard to come by, and like 3x what it used to cost 5 years ago... IMO, it is marginally better than even the OE Honda MTF. I'm guessing the same could be said for the RP and Amsoil MTF

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Eh, probably not. I use the GM/AC Delco Synchromesh FM stuff, which is also hard to come by, and like 3x what it used to cost 5 years ago... IMO, it is marginally better than even the OE Honda MTF. I'm guessing the same could be said for the RP and Amsoil MTF
I will say that, from what I've read on this forum, the Amsoil has given the best results. It's what I'll be using when I change mine in a few weeks.

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag

the_civic

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wrapped up a couple little projects that were all sorta tied together… I installed my Hybrid Racing Shifter recently and knew I wanted to go bootless, but didn’t like the unfinished look of going COMPLETELY bootless, so I made this carbon fiber shifter plate to help clean up things up… I also used @Jason Baker ’s guide to wire up a Type R switch (which I made a bit more Si specific)… overall, I’m really happy with how everything came out!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? C9017E05-C7E5-44BC-8278-D20A029022B1

I have a bunch of maintenance stuff I’m hoping to get to this weekend (A1 - Oil Change and Tire Rotation Service, PRL Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line, StopTech Slotted Rear Rotors and Hawk Street 5.0 pads) and maybe a wash too… we’ll see… ??

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Just wrapped up a couple little projects that were all sorta tied together… I installed my Hybrid Racing Shifter recently and knew I wanted to go bootless, but didn’t like the unfinished look of going COMPLETELY bootless, so I made this carbon fiber shifter plate to help clean up things up… I also used @Jason Baker ’s guide to wire up a Type R switch (which I made a bit more Si specific)… overall, I’m really happy with how everything came out!

C9017E05-C7E5-44BC-8278-D20A029022B1.jpeg

I have a bunch of maintenance stuff I’m hoping to get to this weekend (A1 - Oil Change and Tire Rotation Service, PRL Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line, StopTech Slotted Rear Rotors and Hawk Street 5.0 pads) and maybe a wash too… we’ll see… ??
WOAH :love:

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Looks good bro. I like the shifter plate. Cool look.

the_civic

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good bro. I like the shifter plate. Cool look.
Thanks man!… and thanks for the write up on the switch… it’s something I always toyed with attempting, but didn’t actually care enough to put in the work to figure out the wiring… glad you did… lol… ?

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks man!… and thanks for the write up on the switch… it’s something I always toyed with attempting, but didn’t actually care enough to put in the work to figure out the wiring… glad you did… lol… ?
Yeah it looks cooler. Worth it? I think so!

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I just noticed you put Sport on the switch. That’s a nice touch!
That will keep the CTR guys from burning your car to the ground. ??

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag

That plate looks great. I wanted to go full open to but lost something down it in 3 seconds when I was taking the console apart to install shifter mods. id Like to do that with plexi glass, do you happen to remember measurements for the plate and opening? what did you adhere it with as well?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

?????? Nice work, mate!

…and I like the matte look. ?