What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to hear, man!

Right after I read this, I noticed a new ding/dent on my drivers door right under the side mirror... You know someone swung their door full open with no regard... I feel like if you catch someone in the act of doing that, you should be able to bitch slap them as reparation.
Bitch slap isn't an equal reparation ....
I think a hiking boot up the bung hole would be more appropriate.
When they explain to their health insurance company why it happened, they'll deny the claim, and direct them to speak to their car insurance company!

I'd buy a ticket to watch THAT!
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Bitch slap isn't an equal reparation ....
I think a hiking boot up the bung hole would be more appropriate.
When they explain to their health insurance company why it happened, they'll deny the claim, and direct them to speak to their car insurance company!

I'd buy a ticket to watch THAT!
LOL it would be interesting to see the interaction between those 2 scam companies ?

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Sorry to hear, man!

Right after I read this, I noticed a new ding/dent on my drivers door right under the side mirror... You know someone swung their door full open with no regard... I feel like if you catch someone in the act of doing that, you should be able to bitch slap them as reparation.
FACTS

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ya ill be taking it off this time but man im gonna be real about this real quick

the company i bought it from is great the product is great its the best fitting lip ive had and looks the best but there is a big flaw.... and thats how they ship things instead of using packaging tape (you know that thick stuff with the string in it) he used some type of clear tape thats really weak my box got opened somehow and the hardware to mount it fell out and when i asked about it he mentioned its just self tappers well he was meaning that towards putting the parts together not to actually mount it on the car. it uses bolts since the lip is a bit on the heavy side so one he needs to change the tape and two maybe a notice incase this happens again to have something in the box to say use bolts not self tappers! but i will tell you all this incase you order from him.

now i want to say again the company is great the shipping is really fast and the product is great the fitment is amazing and man did i mention how great it looks? and on top of that he is a super nice guy to talk with and ask loads of questions. so i dont want this to come off as ya dont buy from this guy because thats not what im implying here hope you all understand that. the fact the lip fell off was my fault (even thou the hardware was missing....) if i would have used proper bolts and washer i wouldnt have had this happen and now my nice pretty lip is damaged.
Good custy-service is amazing! Any way they can comp you another'n WITH the mounting hardware because it didn't come with instructions on what and how to mount it?

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Not an Si thing ... that's just Crap-tastic luck, my man!

It'll all get sorted ... life is good, with an Si on your side!!!!
I am throughly convinced this is an Si thing. I've replaced my windhsield once due to a big ass crack (within the first 30 days I had the car) and I have 2 small cracks (they've been filled) currently. I've never have a crack on my windshield with ANY other car. I've had the Si for a year.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not a fan of black wheels either. My 2021 Supra Gr have a black & chrome twin spoke, but it's still too much black. This Civic I bought is going to be my daily driver. I don't really want to spend more than $1,200 on a set. The Kansei KNP, ESR sr08, and some models from Aodhan are sparking my interest at the moment.
Hold up you can’t mention a new Supra without a picture psh what you thinking here we car guys/girls post it up lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

rhino

First Name