What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Eh. No rational reason. Just an anxiety trigger for me.
ahh gotcha we had a slight scare this weekend when lowering a f150 the truck rolled a tiny bit forward and made the jack stand sit funny. i had the jack under it so it didnt go anywhere and we just fixed the stand and all good.
Sponsored

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
Alright, final chapter in the remote start saga. I know you've all been on the edge of your seats following my journey.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the issues I'm having are connection related. Somehow, somewhere there's a connection that's being shifty and causing everything to flip out.

So I eliminated all chance of connection failures... I pulled out the t-harness and manually made every connection into the OEM BCM harness by military splicing, double taping, and zip tying each connection. The BCM is WAAAYYYY easier to put back in it's hole when it doesn't have all those goofy connectors hanging off it which may have been where the issues was, idk.

Then for good measure I zip tied all the harnesses running to those connections to another harness so they cant wiggle around causing issues over time. there's one solid bundle running to the BCM from the RS brain. It's also grounded to the subdash in it's own spot cause where the RS1B guide tells you to ground it looks kinda sus.

It's working now. Time will tell if it keeps working but theory states that if I've eliminated all the variables nothing else should be able to change.

Here's hoping.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright, final chapter in the remote start saga. I know you've all been on the edge of your seats following my journey.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the issues I'm having are connection related. Somehow, somewhere there's a connection that's being shifty and causing everything to flip out.

So I eliminated all chance of connection failures... I pulled out the t-harness and manually made every connection into the OEM BCM harness by military splicing, double taping, and zip tying each connection. The BCM is WAAAYYYY easier to put back in it's hole when it doesn't have all those goofy connectors hanging off it which may have been where the issues was, idk.

Then for good measure I zip tied all the harnesses running to those connections to another harness so they cant wiggle around causing issues over time. there's one solid bundle running to the BCM from the RS brain. It's also grounded to the subdash in it's own spot cause where the RS1B guide tells you to ground it looks kinda sus.

It's working now. Time will tell if it keeps working but theory states that if I've eliminated all the variables nothing else should be able to change.

Here's hoping.
you went very in depth with this! im pretty sure i would have given up a long time ago haha

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I've had a few track cars (911 and a 135i) on my quickjack for extended periods of time. No issues. They are stout.
Music to my ears, thanks Dave! Was even able to get into the car to take some pictures for our friend over at @ACUITY. Thing didn't move one bit :)

a standard 2 post only runs about 1500 and for a every day shop ya its not a good idea but for someone at home that uses it once and awhile they work good id have to look up which company my friend has. but for 1k thats not bad i always thought they were a bit more.
Shoot, that's not bad at all! Unfortunately at 1,200 sqft the shop's a little too small for me to bolt down a two-post as we're always moving items, plus most of the space needs to be prioritized for stock, however the way the community has been supporting us we would love to move into double the space when the lease ends in about 1.5 years, and then perhaps start offering customer installs!

gotta lot of wheel choices there
Plenty :cool: 2021 setup has been ordered, it's a spec that I haven't yet seen so I'm excited to get them on and share. One word....MEATY!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Those BBS wheels are SOO DOPE. Those and the Enkei Raijin gave me some inspiration for the wheels that I just copped today from TireRack at a STEAL of a price:

Flow One F2 18x9.0 +45

flow_f2rf_ggms_pdpfull.jpg
Clean!! Looking forward to see these on your twin Si :)

I've passed the BBS and the Gen Coupe Brembo kit on to a good friend, I'm really excited for the refinish he has planned for both! I'm making way for a new setup of wheels, tires, and brake kit

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks great man! also when you gonna lower and supercharge that minivan lmao
The only Supercharging that minivan gets, is when it has to be jump started.

She's hit so many curbs, she only has (edit: (1 hubcap left, NOT 3)) ... and all the wheels have at least ONE bent rim lip!

It'll get lowered when she passes away ... lowered into a pit in the junk yard!

Last edited:

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Music to my ears, thanks Dave! Was even able to get into the car to take some pictures for our friend over at @ACUITY. Thing didn't move one bit :)

Shoot, that's not bad at all! Unfortunately at 1,200 sqft the shop's a little too small for me to bolt down a two-post as we're always moving items, plus most of the space needs to be prioritized for stock, however the way the community has been supporting us we would love to move into double the space when the lease ends in about 1.5 years, and then perhaps start offering customer installs!

Plenty :cool: 2021 setup has been ordered, it's a spec that I haven't yet seen so I'm excited to get them on and share. One word....MEATY!
I like a meaty fitment! ;)
(everyone ... take that comment any way they like it, so long as it make you smile!)

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just walking out of the store ... damn, she's pretty!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210301_173434

Sean McLaughlin

2018 Civic Si
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
As the snow in Philadelphia has finally stopped after 3 weeks of continuously snowing I decided to install the front bumper lip and side skirts. The weather has finally warmed up! Now if I could find a good looking rear diffuser. The one on Ebay has a history of not fitting perfectly and other aftermarket ones look ridiculous. Anybody know of a better option?

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210302_091702

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210302_091721

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210302_091732

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Clean!! Looking forward to see these on your twin Si :)

I've passed the BBS and the Gen Coupe Brembo kit on to a good friend, I'm really excited for the refinish he has planned for both! I'm making way for a new setup of wheels, tires, and brake kit
Can't believe you're ditching that dope set of forged wheels! Are you looking at the Wilwood 6 piston BBK? ?

That's what I'll be going for maybe next year, since they clear the OEM wheels. And since I most likely won't clear any other BBK with these new wheels lol.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

i feel you on that man when i get a shop in the backyard one day i plan to get a 2post so i can lift the truck when i need to fix it

and nice man cant wait to see it
Sponsored