What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lmao, right? I'm adding some holographic glitter black to my next vinyl order for sure.

I'm also getting a nice forged carbon and a couple different kinds of chameleon and candy dark reds.

I just wish the Si interior had blue bits instead of red bits, it'd be easier for me to color coordinate.
i agree with this lol i like the red touches on the car but at the same time i dont because that makes it harder to do other colors
Sponsored

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Lmao, right? I'm adding some holographic glitter black to my next vinyl order for sure.

I'm also getting a nice forged carbon and a couple different kinds of chameleon and candy dark reds.

I just wish the Si interior had blue bits instead of red bits, it'd be easier for me to color coordinate.
I’m intrigued to see how all of these look. I’m not what I would call “super” girly, but I definitely like to throw some glitter and sparkle on stuff that doesn’t necessarily need it lol

I despise red. Least favorite color on anything, except clothes because it’s one of the colors I look good in. So I wear it despite not liking it.
Blue would have been much better, but at the same time, I can’t picture blue in the car.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
I’m intrigued to see how all of these look. I’m not what I would call “super” girly, but I definitely like to throw some glitter and sparkle on stuff that doesn’t necessarily need it lol

I despise red. Least favorite color on anything, except clothes because it’s one of the colors I look good in. So I wear it despite not liking it.
Blue would have been much better, but at the same time, I can’t picture blue in the car.
Yea I wish the dash was able to be modified to change the color to some degree. The red elements on the interior can be covered but that red on the dash is always going to stick out.

you want green inside? Christmas.

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
Clayed and spray waxed the SI today. I don't think it had EVER been clayed or washed correctly for that matter. The paint has ROUGH and you can see the swirls in the paint. It'll do for now until I paint correct it in the spring.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_5601.JPG

I also wanted to get real personal with it because I got it for a steal and I'm still not entirely sure WHY yet...

Also, My engine bay covers and BumperPlugs came in today. Excited to put those on at work tomorrow.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag

I only have one red article of clothing, a red dress I got at JCPenny on clearance that fits me flawlessly and I absolutely SLAY in. I wear it whenever I need to get my point across lol.

I'm not SUPER upset about the red bits. I've been doing white cars with blue bits so long it's basically a staple for me. It's not a bad thing to switch it up and build something with a new color palette.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Clayed and spray waxed the SI today. I don't think it had EVER been clayed or washed correctly for that matter. The paint has ROUGH and you can see the swirls in the paint. It'll do for now until I paint correct it in the spring.

IMG_5601.JPG

I also wanted to get real personal with it because I got it for a steal and I'm still not entirely sure WHY yet...

Also, My engine bay covers and BumperPlugs came in today. Excited to put those on at work tomorrow.
bumperplugs? is that for the plate or something?

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
bumperplugs? is that for the plate or something?
Yes, they go in the little holes made by the front plate mount.

Mine is missing the front plate bracket and I plan on running the Perrin plate relocater when my plates finally come in so I wanna cover the holes.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, they go in the little holes made by the front plate mount.

Mine is missing the front plate bracket and I plan on running the Perrin plate relocater when my plates finally come in so I wanna cover the holes.
gotcha gotcha i wanted that bracket but i swapped to the 2020 vents and it dosent work with the 2020s

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
Did some werk at work today!!!

Installed my bumperplugs and engine bay covers:
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_5602.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_5603.JPG

Wrapped my corner lamps and bumper reflectors in matte smoke vinyl:

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_5604.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_5605.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_5606.JPG

And wrapped two pieces on the interior to see how much I like The matte Demon Red:

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_5607.JPG

I think the matte Demon Red IS too dark for my liking. I'm gonna place my other vinyl order as soon as I get home so I have more options.

Overall, a pretty productive car day ^_^

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did some werk at work today!!!

Installed my bumperplugs and engine bay covers:
IMG_5602.JPG
IMG_5603.JPG

Wrapped my corner lamps and bumper reflectors in matte smoke vinyl:

IMG_5604.JPG
IMG_5605.JPG
IMG_5606.JPG

And wrapped two pieces on the interior to see how much I like The matte Demon Red:

IMG_5607.JPG

I think the matte Demon Red IS too dark for my liking. I'm gonna place my other vinyl order as soon as I get home so I have more options.

Overall, a pretty productive car day ^_^
i agree with the demon red its a bit to dark

also get your self some @Unity Performance side markers and ditch those factory ones! it will look way better!

or you can go suma performance (personally dont like that style but some people do)

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
also get your self some @Unity Performance side markers and ditch those factory ones! it will look way better!

or you can go suma performance (personally dont like that style but some people do)
I actually didn't wanna change them out. I'm not a fan of any of the ones I've seen and I liked the factory ones for what they are, I just wanted to knock down the bright amber a little bit.
Sponsored