What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wtf @Acey ??!!

Imma need more info
Sponsored

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
Wtf @Acey ??!!

Imma need more info
I think somebody wanted my Caruse aeroflap. In broad daylight in a gated airport employee parking lot with cameras everywhere they tried to rip off the entire Si spoiler which failed because it's bolted in, also ripped off my cheap roof spoiler wihch was just an eBay one with 3M.

I'm 90% sure it was this scrub of a kid that worked for a different company at the airport with a 2020 Si coupe, haven't seen his car in the employee lot for a long time so he doesn't work there any more but would know of my car. I think I walked up just after it happened and saw him and his buddy making the getaway in a white Type R.

He pulled on the wing so much the trunk is kinda warped, and all scratched.

Maybe I'll get a new trunk from a base car with no Si badges and try to stay more low key I guess.

Looks likle a new OEM wing will be around $500 but my deductible is only $250 so I dunno... if my rates won't go up might have to make a claim. Was hoping to sell this car in the next year or so and want it OEM.

Last edited:

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think somebody wanted my Caruse aeroflap. In broad daylight in a gated airport employee parking lot with cameras everywhere they tried to rip off the entire Si spoiler which failed because it's bolted in, also ripped off my cheap roof spoiler wihch was just an eBay one with 3M.

I'm 90% sure it was this scrub of a kid that worked for a different company at the airport with a 2020 Si coupe, haven't seen his car in the employee lot for a long time so he doesn't work there any more but would know of my car. I think I walked up just after it happened and saw him and his buddy making the getaway in a white Type R.

Maybe I'll get a new trunk from a base car with no Si badges and try to stay more low key I guess.

Looks likle a new OEM wing will be around $500 but my deductible is only $250 so I dunno... if my rates won't go up might have to make a claim. Was hoping to sell this car in the next year or so and want it OEM.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? Screenshot_20240223-090400

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Were they caught on camera?

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
So Si spoiler + caruse flap + roof spoiler vs no wings on the car at all is a difference of 4 mpg at 70 mph lmao

Deductible only $250, heading to a shop now.

Dude shattered my OEM wing, million pieces of black plastic everywhere trying to rip it off. No way he didn't damage the caruse flap.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Also, for anyone wondering, a lot of these online sellers are drop shipping from the same inventory in the same warehouses. When I was shopping around on Monday, I saw a bunch of websites listing these coilovers in the $2100-2400 range with 1 in stock. I ended up going with a company in AZ that is an authorized HKS distributor, Conzept Z Performance. Even though they specialize in Nissans, they had this part for the Si and I got it for $1935 shipped to my door from a warehouse in PA. After I bought it, several websites were magically "Out of Stock" 😂

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why it look kinda clean with no wing though 😭
Summer 9.5" Enkeis will be on before insurance gets me in for a new trunk.
20240223_130313.jpg
20240223_130237.jpg
I kinda dig it

Time for a new trunk lid and a duckbill

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, 2016 Z51 Stingray, 2006 Tundra
Country flag
Type R exhaust installed today. Has both mufflers deleted, so basically straight-piped. Kept both resonators & the 3rd res/ Helm. I'm RV6 ( modified) catless, PRL V2 FP & love the sound. Deep @ low rpm, loud when opened up, but no drone @ 70-90 mph. This is my 4th exhaust set-up, & by far the cheapest & I think will be a keeper.

My Si is turning into a Type R slut- hood/scoop, clutch/flywheel, sway bar & now exhaust 🤣

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 1000007071

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
Type R exhaust installed today. Has both mufflers deleted, so basically straight-piped. Kept both resonators & the 3rd res/ Helm. I'm RV6 ( modified) catless, PRL V2 FP & love the sound. Deep @ low rpm, loud when opened up, but no drone @ 70-90 mph. This is my 4th exhaust set-up, & by far the cheapest & I think will be a keeper.

My Si is turning into a Type R slut- hood/scoop, clutch/flywheel, sway bar & now exhaust 🤣

1000007071.jpg
Looks good too! 💪💪