What's your max distance on a full tank?

What is your max distance driven on a single tank?

• Total voters

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
That's so weird because I'm usually the exact opposite coming from OC. My father lives there so I go often and usually leave around 5am. Vegas is a higher elevation so coming back I'd expect better mileage but maybe you hit more traffic going to SD?
going to vegas i hit more traffic since i leave after work. 1100-1500 depart time so yea i hit traffic. come to SD i leave at like 2200 so i have ZERO traffic. its weird, better mileage with traffic than without.
Sponsored

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
going to vegas i hit more traffic since i leave after work. 1100-1500 depart time so yea i hit traffic. come to SD i leave at like 2200 so i have ZERO traffic. its weird, better mileage with traffic than without.
Yeah, coming back, it's a slight downward decline from just outside Vegas until about stateline where you start heading up to Halloran Springs then back down again. My Dad lives toward Centennial which is higher than the rest of Vegas so I'm sure that matters. Not to mention that desert heat...

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Yeah, coming back, it's a slight downward decline from just outside Vegas until about stateline where you start heading up to Halloran Springs then back down again. My Dad lives toward Centennial which is higher than the rest of Vegas so I'm sure that matters. Not to mention that desert heat...
lol my wife and dad live in centennial so thats where i leave from and drive to!

maktooperfect

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX-P coupe
Country flag
Harrisburg to Bostonā€¦. This is the first tank, at fill up in Connecticut. I make it on a tank and a half without fail. This is from 13MAY22.
I run exclusively Sunoco 91 or Sheetz 93, donā€™t even know what the ā€œECONā€ button does, and am running a K+N CAI on a Ktuner base map. This is a K20C2 MT6.
My brotherā€™s Focus ST can suck it. šŸ˜‚

5DE81877-DB7B-4628-AD8B-0BB3AA6CE39E.jpeg

For reference: Iā€™m actively filing the tank as I snapped this photo, got 488 miles on the tank Iā€™m replacing, at 41.1 mpg. I took the photo to rub my brothers nose in his Ford mileage.
Bro i have a k&n CAI and a Ktuner Baseamp but for some reason im getting 22 mpg i used to get 32 before ktuenr idk wassup with my mileage

AmyChris13

First Name
Amy and Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport coupe
Country flag
Bro i have a k&n CAI and a Ktuner Baseamp but for some reason im getting 22 mpg i used to get 32 before ktuenr idk wassup with my mileage
I get around 30 around town. If I drive higher into the rev range, Iā€™m about where you are. Restraint is the key.
Sponsored