u53ful_1di0t

First Name
Mister Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Aegean Blue Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey y'all. Hopefully someone from Garage Line, or someone in the know can help me out. I placed an order for the 20/25mm wheel spacer set for my 2020 Si sedan around a week ago, but never received a confirmation, so a few days later I logged onto their site, checked my order status, and it was labeled as "back ordered/paid." Nowhere during the ordering process did the site tell me they were back ordered, so that's kinda lame. I shot them an email, and another a few days later to their other address, and haven't received a response to either one. I tried calling them, but nobody picked up, no notifications of whether they're doing business was posted on the website or their answering system, and I couldn't leave a message. Its all a bummer because I installed my winter wheels without the spacers, and once winter really shows up here in VT, it's gonna be a PITA to remove the wheels again and install the spacers. I'm assuming the reason behind all this is due to all the crap that's going on everywhere, and all I want is some info. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I had this exact same problem a few months ago, along with another user. We both filed PayPal disputes, it was the only thing they responded to. It's really annoying they're willing to take your money without having an item ready to ship. At least specify that first so people know.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/garageline-com-civic-si-sport-wheel-spacers.16222/page-8

I ended up buying H&R spacers off another user, they're 20mm all around which is better if you plan to mildly lower eventually. I'm happy with them.

OP
OP

u53ful_1di0t

First Name
Mister Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for your reply @hobby-man . I wanted to give them the benefit of a doubt and just assume that Covid, the MD riots, etc. were the reason for the delays, but I'm saddened to read I'm not the only one with this experience. Considering they're a site sponsor, this kind of customer service is pretty shameful. Hopefully the moderators will see this and maybe reach out to them via their avenues.

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
Thanks for your reply @hobby-man . I wanted to give them the benefit of a doubt and just assume that Covid, the MD riots, etc. were the reason for the delays, but I'm saddened to read I'm not the only one with this experience. Considering they're a site sponsor, this kind of customer service is pretty shameful. Hopefully the moderators will see this and maybe reach out to them via their avenues.
Yup, that other user was me. We both got a refund.

If you look on their Facebook page, there's tons of horrible reviews lately as well.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
My suggestion is get your money back and buy H&R spacers. I'm perfectly happy with 20 all around.

OP
OP

u53ful_1di0t

First Name
Mister Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks @905Civic and @hobby-man again. I actually was able to reach someone via Facebook Messenger, and they told me what I suspected; they're under staffed and behind schedule due to Covid. This is perfectly understandable and acceptable, of course, but the lack of communication is what drove me to reach out to the forum. Anyway, I was told the spacers should ship out beginning of next week, so we'll see whats up. Hopefully this was just a communication hiccup. I'll give them another chance.

KingOfBrussels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si sedan
Country flag
MD riots? Lol I live 20 mins south of GarageLine and these supposed riots are news to me. ?

OP
OP

u53ful_1di0t

First Name
Mister Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Fake news then, I'm sure.
Sponsored