What's the deal with the Honda game out in Malaysia ?

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Has anyone else noticed how hard the Malaysians are going with their 10th gen Hondas?

I've been seeing so many unique looking 10th gen civics on instagram from Malaysia and way more aftermarket options than are available in North America. I'm not saying everything I'm seeing over there is my taste, but the sheer diversity of what I'm seeing is really making me wonder what's going on over there and why we aren't seeing that kind of thing here (North America).

One page that specifically showcases this is @G5_motorsport which seems to be a small garage/parts shop over there.

Let's discuss.
Sponsored

sinxjae

LIFE. MUSIC. ART. LOVE
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2010 Civic Ex Coupe, 2018 Tayota Tacoma, 2008 Lexus IS250
Country flag
most of the rears are all type r reps.. you can easily buy them here in the states

TornadoredGen3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Legacy-T, Jetta Tsi, SI,A5
Country flag
also Malaysia is a very well situated country . their economy is sustainable. they have alot more free time and creativity to do things they want to do then us in USA . i also hear they are more happy then us, its a domino effect. Singapore too..

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A lot of their rear bumpers are Si/R replicas, and the others are pretty out there and over the top for my taste, but I appreciate the creativity. I just wish they'd make something subtle, OEM like and just with outlets for the hidden dual exhausts. Lol.
Sponsored