Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
I really wanted the new SS, but after buying a home and doing my best to put money away for my son's college fund, I did not have the means. If I could do it over during the late 2000's would have gone for the G8 GXP.
The GXP was a classic, but I'd definitely would've gone for the CTS-V as it was the most dominate sedan back in the day and s true sleeper.
Sponsored

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
The GXP was a classic, but I'd definitely would've gone for the CTS-V as it was the most dominate sedan back in the day and s true sleeper.
Back when I was young and dumb, and earned a okay income, I wanted the BMW M5 with V10. Was in love with the car. I think the CTS-V would have been a better option.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Back when I was young and dumb, and earned a okay income, I wanted the BMW M5 with V10. Was in love with the car. I think the CTS-V would have been a better option.
Hell yeah, for sure! It probably would've aged well, too.

Civic17siYAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Update: turned out to be fuel injectors again. Getting it appraised tomorrow, and if they'll give me more than 7k I'm going to trade it in.

wmayhue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My 2017 is getting up there in miles, daily driven and plenty of road trips, I'm sitting at 55,000

Anjuna

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan
Country flag
I even drove to Houston to get Scotty Kilmer's advice. Scotty got under my Si and said as long as it's a drop or two don't worry about it, just change oil often.
Was yours the one he drove around for the Si video? He seemed to love the Type R he got his hands on.

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
6600 on a 2020 I picked up in September.

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Country flag
ebhaynz said:
I even drove to Houston to get Scotty Kilmer's advice. Scotty got under my Si and said as long as it's a drop or two don't worry about it, just change oil often.

Was yours the one he drove around for the Si video? He seemed to love the Type R he got his hands on.
No, and that's why I drove the 1,800 miles in the first place. I was sure Scotty would put my car in one of his videos but when I got to his house he told me he already had done the Si. He's mostly batshit crazy but he did entertain me for about 2 hours telling me all sorts of stories like how the oil game is rigged. How corporate america is a joke, why Toyota doesn't care as much as they should etc. He said he makes something around 3 million a year and his son runs the operation. 2 videos a day, 3 commercials each video I think his son is slave driving him. At the end I was going to take a picture of him in his driveway but I thought to myself "nah, just leave him alone he's done a great service for millions of us car fanatics". I then drove to Wendy's, got back on the super busy highway next to downtown and figured out a way back to my Hotel. Ate my Wendy's, crashed the rest of the day then headed back to Vegas around 4:00AM. About 20 hours later I ended up sleeping in my car at a rest stop at one of the Grand Canyon exits(it was mid May but FREEZING outside) in Arizona then woke up again around 0300 to finish my drive back into Vegas. Just one of the many crazy things I've done in my life, it was Covid and I was bored. Still, 3600 miles in 4 days won't happen again! Scotty sold that house and now lives in Tennessee.

Last edited:

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
I’m right at 70,000 miles and no major issues yet!

Liberal

First Name
Liberal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
19,xxxkm since November ??‍♂ What can I say, she's fun to drive ?

20,000km and counting lol

Honda Civic 10th gen What's everyone's miles looking like? Screenshot_20210426_081109

Last edited:

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Update: turned out to be fuel injectors again. Getting it appraised tomorrow, and if they'll give me more than 7k I'm going to trade it in.
What exactly was wrong with the fuel injectors and what were your symptoms if you don't mind me asking.
Sponsored