What's everyone's miles looking like?

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Crystal Black Sedan Si, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
I really wanted the new SS, but after buying a home and doing my best to put money away for my son's college fund, I did not have the means. If I could do it over during the late 2000's would have gone for the G8 GXP.
The GXP was a classic, but I'd definitely would've gone for the CTS-V as it was the most dominate sedan back in the day and s true sleeper.

Advertisement

Ron R

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
The GXP was a classic, but I'd definitely would've gone for the CTS-V as it was the most dominate sedan back in the day and s true sleeper.
Back when I was young and dumb, and earned a okay income, I wanted the BMW M5 with V10. Was in love with the car. I think the CTS-V would have been a better option.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Crystal Black Sedan Si, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Back when I was young and dumb, and earned a okay income, I wanted the BMW M5 with V10. Was in love with the car. I think the CTS-V would have been a better option.
Hell yeah, for sure! It probably would've aged well, too.

Civic17siYAY

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Update: turned out to be fuel injectors again. Getting it appraised tomorrow, and if they'll give me more than 7k I'm going to trade it in.

wmayhue

First Name
Will
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My 2017 is getting up there in miles, daily driven and plenty of road trips, I'm sitting at 55,000

Advertisement

Advertisement