What would your next vehicle be if you were to move on?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Acura TLX with the p.a.w.s (it would be cool if they made it as a coupe but that’s a pipe dream )
Sponsored

BPF129

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd be in the playing field with the accord sport 2.0mt. But seeing how my fiance and I are planning on expanding the family a bit...when it's time to move on from the Si, I'd be interested in growing up to Passport or maybe a 4Runner. Problem with the 4Runner though, it's easy to get that itch to modify again...

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure yet. Might get a late R33 GTST or S14K. Might even look at a GC8 STI or Evo IV. If I buy new, probably a next gen WRX or GT86. If they release the 2.0T Supra I might be able to afford one, but being 6'3", I wouldn't fit well. Heard rumors of a RX9 and S16, but we'll see in a couple years if those are true. Heck I'd even look at a Mustang GT, but for $47k, it is slightly out of my price range for the one I want, so probably settle with a Ecoboost Mustang PP or Camaro 2.0T 1LE for $37k. Mainly looking for something that can be an occasional DD and AutoX car.
My local Chevy dealer recently had a leftover 2018 Camaro SS 1LE (manual) with $10k in incentives that they had stickered for $42k. Gotta hit the incentives with the American cars.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I personally am leaning to go a little higher luxury. Wishing Audi A5 sportback but not really in my price range lol

If I switch up I want something I can throw my bike in the back of (not suv though!)

Need to check out the GTI I think too.
In the higher trims the GTI is close to a mini-Audi (and priced above an A3). If budget allows, a Golf R is a mini-Audi, and those are still made in Germany.

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had a 2000 Trans Am WS.6 that I purchased brand new during my university days. Regret selling it and buying the 2007 Saleen Mustang.
Even 20 years later the WS6 looks gorgeous. If my project car and DD ever become two separate vehicles, I'm going to own one.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, unfortunately I'm thinking about breaking up with my Civic permanently.

Honestly it's been a love-hate relationship from the start. But lately I just feel so uninspired driving it. It's been a let down. Additionally tomorrow will be my third visit to the dealership to resolve a maddening clunk noise in the suspension that is driving me insane on every trip.

I've kind of made up my mind if they can't fix it I'm moving on.

Main problem is there's not too many vehicles out I am inspired about at this point.

What would your next vehicle be outside of a Civic?

Note- do not turn this into a debate about keeping or selling your/my Civic I'm just looking for suggestions
You also might want to test drive the Hyundai Veloster N with the performance package. For about $ 30 K with the performance pack - and you must get it with the performance pack - 25 more horses, limited slip, etc. you will have a 275 hp hot hatch with settings for suspension, steering, etc. that you can individually customize. Also a usable back seat and good storage because, hatchback.

You will of course have worse mileage and no doubt higher insurance rates. A hair less room in the back than the SI, but workable. And the opening from the rear hatch is small. More importantly, the stock engine and exhaust sound way better on the Hyundai. Think more like Focus RS sound. Decent handling, if not exactly Type R levels. But not Type R price either. Anyway, if you are looking for something different put that on your short list to check out. Hard to find but they are out there. Not as hard to find as the Type R, and generally not marked up either. I was offered one for about
$ 30,000 with the performance package. I kept my SI, but it was an interesting option.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well I currently have a 2019 AMG GLC63S Coupe along with my 2019 Si sedan. And my previous handful of cars were a 2016 Z06 Corvette, 2017 BMW X5M, 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S, and a seriously pissed off 2018 Camaro Zl1 1LE. I'm not really sure since I've been all over the board the past 3-4 years. :)
Genuinely curious how the Si came and fits into your stable that has/had an average of nearly 600hp, and several times the MSRP for each car?

TC_Columbus

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ZR1 Corvette, '19 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Genuinely curious how the Si came and fits into your stable that has/had an average of nearly 600hp, and several times the MSRP for each car?
I've always been a Honda fan, and have owned lots of them and Acuras over the years. They provide a lot of bang for the buck, and it will be just as fun "accessorizing" this one as it was the others (they were all major project cars). It's also to prove that you don't need to spend $100k~$200k to really enjoy yourself in a car. I also have a good friend and customer that collects Ferraris and other crazy cars. He drives Civics as his daily drivers...

jayee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Sold), 2020 BMW M2C
Country flag
I'd grab the Acura TLX Type S when it finally gets announced assuming it doesn't have a 50% markup like these freaking CTRs:mad:

slvrsrpnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Yellow SI Coupe
Country flag
My local Chevy dealer recently had a leftover 2018 Camaro SS 1LE (manual) with $10k in incentives that they had stickered for $42k. Gotta hit the incentives with the American cars
I just traded in my 2017 1ss 1LE for my SI coupe. Really was the best and most fun car I've ever owned. Problem was an older gentlemen with a '96 F250 backed into it.....Dumped it after that, car just wasn't the same for me. Awesome fun car for Autocross and on the big tracks. For everyday driving, I don't think I used more than 10% of the gas pedal, no where safe/legal to drive it off the track after 2nd gear (relined around 80mph.) Hard to budget another $200 a month for tires and track time on top of a decent sized car payment!

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Even 20 years later the WS6 looks gorgeous. If my project car and DD ever become two separate vehicles, I'm going to own one.
I would grab a chance to own a WS.6 as they are rare and beautiful!:)

jayee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Sold), 2020 BMW M2C
Country flag
The Kia Stinger is definitely starting to grow on me, especially as it seems like quite a value.
If you think the Civic haters are bad, wait till you deal with the "LoL iTs A KiA" crowd... KDM is still very much seen as the stepchild of car enthusiasts.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I really like my 2018 Si Coupe, if I could add another car probably a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner or maybe a 1968 Pontiac GTO

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Possibly something with AWD.
Sponsored