What would your next vehicle be if you were to move on?

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
The civic is my track car so my next vehicle would have to be quite adept at fulfilling that position. With that said, probably a A90 Supra in manual (if they make one).
Sponsored

TC_Columbus

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ZR1 Corvette, '19 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Well I currently have a 2019 AMG GLC63S Coupe along with my 2019 Si sedan. And my previous handful of cars were a 2016 Z06 Corvette, 2017 BMW X5M, 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S, and a seriously pissed off 2018 Camaro Zl1 1LE. I'm not really sure since I've been all over the board the past 3-4 years. :)

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
If my Si coupe were totalled, I'd look at a Veloster N or Ecoboost Mustang. It's mostly a daily commuter for me, but it's nice to have a backup plan for a family vehicle if something happens to my wife's SUV.

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I had one too, I think my biggest issue with another WS6 is the interior, it has not aged well. Just like the c5 Corvette the interior has not aged well over the last twenty years. I still love the engine, 6 speed, and looks. But the cheap interior kills the last generation of the Trans Am.
You hit the nail on the head. The interior of the 4th Generation F-Bodies did not age well. The '04 to '06 GTO'S had a nice interior and decent fit and finish. I actually got bored of the WS.6 Interior.

Should have been wise and bought new Acurua TL Type S and kept the Trans Am as a weekend car.

RyanK

2017 Black FK7
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'd go buy back my 2011 WRX STi hatchback, or get a used Toyota 86/BRZ.

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Platinum White Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really waiting to see what happens with Mazda. I came from a speed3 and I miss that power alot. I love the new 3s look and interior. It's very very nice. Just needs a 2.0 awd with a turbo

JetLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Well I currently have a 2019 AMG GLC63S Coupe along with my 2019 Si sedan. And my previous handful of cars were a 2016 Z06 Corvette, 2017 BMW X5M, 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S, and a seriously pissed off 2018 Camaro Zl1 1LE. I'm not really sure since I've been all over the board the past 3-4 years. :)
How was the ZL1 1LE? I’m actually in the market for that car right now. Dealership only has a ZL1 but I’m holding out for a 1LE.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
Most likely an Accord and as unlikely as it would seem, a Fit EX-L Navi
Which is what my wife currently drives, and I really like it!

skorj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I'd probably go with a mid-size truck like a Tacoma or Ranger and get a designated track car. Love the SI but it would be so much nicer to be able to toss the bikes and junk into the back of a truck.

veehexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK2R
Country flag
for me, a Lexus is very high on the list. Toyota would be in the running to but depends what i want from the car. if i just wanted a bland everyday car, it'd be a lexus almost definately. the baby CT would be fine for me.
if i went that way then assuming i still want to do track, then something a bit special like atom or caterham etc as the weekend toy.

1 car for daily & track would be a gt86 but not sure how that'd work out for 2 people+dog.

370z would be nice but the fuel would get tiresome for a daily.

TC_Columbus

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ZR1 Corvette, '19 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
How was the ZL1 1LE? I’m actually in the market for that car right now. Dealership only has a ZL1 but I’m holding out for a 1LE.
It was a beast for sure, and the most badass out of that list of vehicles I've owned lately. While stiff, it wasn't too bad for even daily driving. Highly recommended!
Sponsored