What would your next vehicle be if you were to move on?

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've realized that the rear seats in the hatch are just unused space for me. If I had to replace, I'd look at an Si coupe or a toyota 86/FRS/BRZ
Sponsored

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Country flag
If you think the Civic haters are bad, wait till you deal with the "LoL iTs A KiA" crowd... KDM is still very much seen as the stepchild of car enthusiasts.
I know, but it's a really nice ride that's putting other sports sedan's to shame. Reviews are outstanding and it's got that huge cargo area in back, which is what I really want.

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Next gen civic - like an 9/10's scale Audi S7 (with the hatch), keep the manual trans. Honda I hope you are listening!

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
E92 M3 sedan or C63 AMG. Not for a daily though. For a daily, perhaps the new Jetta GLI.

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag

BobbyA

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (PRL Stage 1, Hondata FlashPro, PRL Flex Fuel e85, HardRace Rear Mount, Megan Racing Strut Bar) Wish List: PRL Catted Downpipe, Eibach Pro Springs Kit, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk.
Country flag
That would be quite a change!
It would be, however I was driving a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, Crew Cab, Long Bed, that I sold - when I bought this Civic a year ago. I wasn't using the truck that much, didn't have any big projects lined up and so it seemed wasteful to have. That being said, last couple weeks, we've had all these things (mulch for the yard, wanting to build a deck, furniture, taking loads to the landfill, etc...) and now I regret not having my truck anymore.

sjd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si 2019 Honda Fit Sport 2019 Mazda MX-5 30th AE
Country flag
That might be my next car. Keeping the Si, the Miata would be my weekend toy.
The MX-5 is a phenomenal car. I’ve owned two of them and have a brand new 2019 on the way. I can’t leave mine stock though as they need to be modified.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you think the Civic haters are bad, wait till you deal with the "LoL iTs A KiA" crowd... KDM is still very much seen as the stepchild of car enthusiasts.
I think those haters need to shut up. Both Hyundai and Kia have really taken big strides in making performance cars. The Stinger is a fantastic car, and don’t forget, the Veloster N is a riot. Ever since Hyundai stole Biermann from BMW M division they have made all the right moves.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
An FBO + Turbo Golf R is damn impressive. This car has approximately $10k in Revo kit added, but beats everything that isn't a legit supercar.

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag
The MX-5 is a phenomenal car. I’ve owned two of them and have a brand new 2019 on the way. I can’t leave mine stock though as they need to be modified.
Why do they need to be modified?
Sponsored