What would your next vehicle be if you were to move on?

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I was going to keep my SI for the long haul especially since I’ve modded it out so much, but... then Nissan decided their gonna being in the 400Z or just “Z” as it apparently will be known in the US.
I am thinking about reverting back to stock and trading it in once the new Nissan comes out especially if it’s at the $35k - $40k price range. Unless I can sell my car with the mods, but I highly doubt it. The new Nissan is gonna give the Supra a run for its money.
Looks like the base model will start around $35, but there will be an "S" package for $5k that adds some handling upgrades, BBK, and more!

I'm interested in this as a 2nd car in the future and keep the Si for DD duties ?
Sponsored

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Looks like the base model will start around $35, but there will be an "S" package for $5k that adds some handling upgrades, BBK, and more!

I'm interested in this as a 2nd car in the future and keep the Si for DD duties ?
Yep! And type T that will have a bunch of interior upgrades and then ST which combines everything. I’m only interested in the type s, but they are also dropping a nismo version later on that I’m sure will be a beast.
I want to keep this for DD, but don’t think I could swing a brand new $40k car with essentially nothing down while I still owe money on this car. I will miss having my backseats though lol

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yep! And type T that will have a bunch of interior upgrades and then ST which combines everything. I’m only interested in the type s, but they are also dropping a nismo version later on that I’m sure will be a beast.
I want to keep this for DD, but don’t think I could swing a brand new $40k car with essentially nothing down while I still owe money on this car. I will miss having my backseats though lol
Totally get where you're coming from. I would maybe get a used one in 2-3 years or wait 4-5 years for a new one.

I need to get a new house before a new car!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been looking at Accord and RDX 2.0t motors for fun. They're cheaper and seem to work with the si ECU

freezingmoon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
If Mitsubishi revived the Evo I would be all over that. Such awesome cars.
I thought I’d like an Evo, after 20 years of built Honda’s I got a good deal on an evox... did all the bolt ins and tuned it and I hated it... sold after less then a year and that’s when I bought my 2018 si which I can’t say I like much better.... still have the si but I haven’t even looked at it in 6 months, I prefer to drive my k swapped eg any day...

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
Oh I know lol, The RCR video about it isn't helping.
That's how they get you. Not long ago I was watching videos of integras... I'm sure you can assume how that went.

*furiously scours internet for decent car*..

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That's how they get you. Not long ago I was watching videos of integras... I'm sure you can assume how that went.

*furiously scours internet for decent car*..
Ppl are gonna start feeling that way about the 10th gen Si's in 10 years. Tagline will be "80% as fun as a CTR and 50% of the cost" ???

the27thaxe

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
As much as I'm perfectly happy with my SI, If I was to move on, Id hopefully be moving on to something "bigger and better" and by that I mean a Mazda 3 Turbo AWD because I feel like that's a big boy car for an immature car person like me hahahaha.

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another manual turbo. So another Si or maybe Type R
Sponsored